Who You Got?

I am like almost every Vol fan in that I really hope TCU wins. But it’s not going to happen. TCU isn’t going to be able to run the ball. And TCU doesn’t have the speed to match UGA. I will be surprised if TCU scores more than 17. Meanwhile TCI has no answers for Washington, Bowers and Mitchell. I say UGA wins by 21.

I cannot understand why any Tennessee fan would want our conference champion to lose in any game, besides the one they play against us.
What are you saying...?? You want a team that beat our Vols by two touchdowns to be defeated..?? I'm sorry...I don't get it.
I'm looking forward to enjoying watching Georgia put 50 on TCU while holding them to ( maybe) a field goal or two.

I cannot understand why any Tennessee fan would want our conference champion to lose in any game, besides the one they play against us.
What are you saying...?? You want a team that beat our Vols by two touchdowns to be defeated..?? I'm sorry...I don't get it.
I'm looking forward to enjoying watching Georgia put 50 on TCU while holding them to ( maybe) a field goal or two.
It is because GA fans are the most arrogant fans in the whole country. It took 42 yrs to win the title and they act like they have been there every year. FU GA!

‘Cause being a “Conference Homer” when YOUR Team in the Conference has been in the cellar of the Conference for 20+ years…is NOT a stance of a competitor…it’s the compromise of a Loser.

Just MY $0.02!

You must not live in Georgia!

I can't understand how any Tennessee fan would hope one of our main rivals and competition in the SEC would cheer for them to win a National Championship. That will only make life easier for Georgia and harder for Tennessee. Georgia losing isn't going to make Tennessee look bad. Do you pull for Alabama as well?

Screw all that "Team SEC" bullcrap. How has that benefitted Tennessee? Alabama won NCs, Georgia won a NC, LSU wins a NC, what has Tennessee done? We've been bad. Seeing other teams win isn't helping us get any better. The only thing that changed the direction of this football team has been Danny White and Josh Heupel.

I hope TCU beats the brakes off Georiga in the NCCG.Who you pulling for?

Neither one. But TCU is unusual, they just win, and when stomped, find a way to win anyway. In a way, they sort of remind me of our 2022 Vols. They buck the odds with maddening regularity., then dance on opponents' graves.

TCU if their QB has the game of his life they win. He’s capable but I say that but UGA has just fell into all the advantages
1. They have a 7 year QB that manages games better than any QB
2. They played all their tough games at home or Atlanta
3 They don’t have to play Bama their crossover Auburn & Vanderbilt 2 worst teams in conference
4. They even got all the 50/50 calls in OSU game. Kirby TO. Bowers laser 1st down.
5. This prediction is 100%
win or Lose Stetson Bennett will cry like a girl.

Last edited:

it may help the reputation of the conference for Georgia winning the NC but it helps Georgia a lot more (recruiting/exposure/etc) than it helps Tennessee. Since it helps Georgia more, then it hurts us since Georgia is our main competitor in the conference. I don’t want Georgia to become the new Alabama for the next 10 years.
It won’t happen but if TCU won by 50 it would help us in the recruiting battles with Georgia. Georgia or TCU winning won’t change the fact that Georgia beat us by 2 touchdowns and for me won’t change my disappointment during that game.
If we were conference champs and were playing in the NC game, then I would be fine with the other SEC teams winning the Music City Bowl or whatever.

“The enemy of my enemy is my friend.”

Last edited:
‘Cause being a “Conference Homer” when YOUR Team in the Conference has been in the cellar of the Conference for 20+ years…is NOT a stance of a competitor…it’s the compromise of a Loser.

Just MY $0.02!

The stance of a competitor is to wear the crown or to knock it off the head of the guy wearing it. We ain't wearing it, so knocking it off the head of the guy wearing is left. I would rather knock it off during conference play.

I cannot understand why any Tennessee fan would root for one of our biggest rivals in recruiting and on the football field to win a national championship. You can’t make that make sense.

I cannot understand why any Tennessee fan would root for one of our biggest rivals in recruiting and on the football field to win a national championship. You can’t make that make sense.
It's that SEC pride thing i've never understood and never will. To each his own though. Whatever floats your boat.

I'll tell you who - - - narrow minded people.

I hope TCU beats the brakes off Georiga in the NCCG.Who you pulling for?
I'd give anything to see TCU win, but as the saying goes, you gotta lose one before you can win one. Stage might be a tad too big and the lights a bit too bright for TCU not to mention the UGA talent advantage. Michigan is one thing. Dawgs are another. If TCU isn't taken aback by the UGA size and speed and can weather the first quarter, they might have a shot at making it interesting. Gonna need UGA to have "one of those games" to spring the upset. One thing is certain. They have to win the QB battle. Duggans has to play incredible and TCU somehow has to get some hard licks on Bennett early.

I hate UGA. That simple. As for the SEC, I'll root for UT and any team an SEC school is playing. It's league loyalty that makes no sense to me given our goal is to rule the SEC. The more success they have, the harder it is for us.

it may help the reputation of the conference for Georgia winning the NC but it helps Georgia a lot more (recruiting/exposure/etc) than it helps Tennessee. Since it helps Georgia more, then it hurts us since Georgia is our main competitor in the conference. I don’t want Georgia to become the new Alabama for the next 10 years.
It won’t happen but if TCU won by 50 it would help us in the recruiting battles with Georgia. Georgia or TCU winning won’t change the fact that Georgia beat us by 2 touchdowns and for me won’t change my disappointment during that game.
If we were conference champs and were playing in the NC game, then I would be fine with the other SEC teams winning the Music City Bowl or whatever.

“The enemy of my enemy is my friend.”
The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. He's just another enemy.
I like the SEC more than I dislike other conferences.

VN Store

Back