Peach Bowl - Georgia vs Ohio State

I really hate having conversations like that really really had doubts during the Alabama game but clearly I was not completely focused on possible trolls. But tonight it made so much sense it finally hit me.

What's even crazy is right now if your an UGA fan why would you try to hide it. Makes zero sense

I think Kirby made the play of the game when he recognized that OSU fake punt and, just before the ball was snapped, called time out. OSU
makes the first down otherwise and probably goes on to win the game.

Play of the game was Harrison going out. That fake punt was a good call as well. But my opinion is UGA could not stop them when Harrison was in the game. Ohio State looked off after that.

Georgia fans all week long talking about how osu don't belong, overrated, etc, now acting like osu was such a powerhouse. They can't accept that they barely won by one point against "an overrated big ten team ", instead they're trying to make osu out to be the best team in the world now 🤣. Most delusional fanbase out there.

Georgia fans all week long talking about how osu don't belong, overrated, etc, now acting like osu was such a powerhouse. They can't accept that they barely won by one point against "an overrated big ten team ", instead they're trying to make osu out to be the best team in the world now 🤣. Most delusional fanbase out there.
somewhat like the UTK fan base concerning certain teams during the regular season
lol

Reactions: joevol33
Gotta admit, fighting the flu the past couple of days and went to bed in the 3rd quarter with Ohio State looking to be in control. A little surprised to see the final score this morning. Question is, who had Sonny Dykes and TCU on their CFP finals Bingo card preseason? Hope they give UGA a helluva game.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
I’ll give them credit for a good comeback albeit aided and abetted by some poor coaching by Day. But they got extremely lucky with a good kicker shanking the FG and what I believe was an obvious targeting PF knocking Harrison out of the game. They absolutely could not cover him and I don’t believe they win if Harrison stays in the game.

VN Store

Back