Final poll?

I'm gonna say 4 or 5 depending on how the semis turn out. If Ohio St or tcu get blasted we will jump them. If not, atleast 1 of them stays ahead of us if not both...assuming they both lose that is. We aren't jumping bama

Reactions: SpookyAction
1. Georgia
2. Alabama
3. Michigan
4. UT

Georgia routs OSU and then beats Michigan in a slightly more competitive game. Alabama curb stomping K-State was the safest bet of the post season, and the pollsters are thrilled to put them at #2. They can't stomach the idea of three SEC teams on top, so Michigan slides in at #3.

Reactions: FLVOL_79 and Ratvol
you know the saying "remain silent and be thought a fool or open your mouth and prove it!" I should remain silent but I'm going on the record with an outrageous prediction. So, go ahead and pronounce me a fool!

TCU beats Ohio State in the Championship Game!

this was posted at 3:47- It picks three winners. The first pick is correct!

Last edited:
Don’t they keep the teams from the playoffs in the top 4 regardless?
I know in baseball Tennessee had the best team in the country but finished 9th because the 8 teams that played in the World Series were 1-8.

Probably sitting 5 possibly 4. We want jump Ohio state or Michigan so that likely puts us at 5 behind Alabama.
If Ohio State loses I'd bet the farm that we jump them.Michigan probably not because it'd be their first loss.

Assuming OSU & TCU Lose:
1. GA/Mich winner
2. GA/Mich loser
3. Bama
4. TCU if a close loss to Mich....TN if Mich destroys TCU
5. TN if TCU loses close to Mich, otherwise TCU or OSU, depending on who keeps it closer
6. Remaining team from OSU & TCU

Just my 2 cents

Assuming OSU & TCU Lose:
1. GA/Mich winner
2. GA/Mich loser
3. Bama
4. TCU if a close loss to Mich....TN if Mich destroys TCU
5. TN if TCU loses close to Mich, otherwise TCU or OSU, depending on who keeps it closer
6. Remaining team from OSU & TCU

Just my 2 cents

Logic has no place on this board. 😀
Honestly, you are most likely correct.

Go VOLS

Providing UGA and Michigan take care of business today, they finish 1 & 2. 3 and 4 is where the bama/Ohio state bias kicks in and that only leaves TCU that we could possibly jump, so it's either 5 or 6 for us.

I believe we'll start next season at 5.

Reactions: Caculator
Hopefully MI and OSU get blown out... #Overrated... TN 4 or 5. Could have, should have... water under the bridge. Great year!

If TCU wins this first game Tennessee will move up with an OSU loss.

If Michigan wins and OSU loses Tennessee will move up to 4th.

I don’t see Tennessee moving ahead of Bama or Michigan / Georgia no matter what happens.

I'm guessing were #3 Ga. 1 TCU #2

You think they let us pass Bama? If TCU completes the upset of Mich in the semis I am not sure what they do with them with 1 loss. If Mich comes back and wins and then gets pounded by GA we have a better shot of passing them I THIINK via common opponent results. This of course assumes GA beats OSU, and the sounder the better. I know they would hate it, and might not let it happen, but GA, BAMA, UT 123 has a shot as a best case. Bama beating 9 by 25 vs us beating 7 by 17 is not a big help I don't believe. Was hoping for a Bama loss.

VN Store

Back