Never seen so much love

Ummm. Klubnik is legit. Acting like he sucked is ridiculous. Dude is a stud and Clemson has nothing to worry about for the next few years QB wise.
If you think their qb played up to the level of the adoration the announcers gave him then you watched a different game from me. 2 interceptions. Blew at least 3 points to end the first half by trying to run. Take away a few of those PI gifts and his numbers look a lot different. He might be great in the future but he wasn’t tonight for sure

30/54 with 329 isn’t bad. He is a freshman. His picks were forced but he is going to be a good one.
I agree. I thought Clemson’s game plan played right into our hands. Pleasantly surprised by our pass rush not letting their deep game develop. Banks had a month to prepare for this game and it showed.

Given to a team or player that got their butts kicked. Their qb had 2 interceptions and was bailed out by 6 PI penalties. Dabo made stupid call after stupid call. Baffling to me.
Pretty easy to see that Clemson is going to be in the mix the next few years w their qb. His first start. He’s going to drive teams nuts once he settles in. I think that’s where the props are coming from

Guy reminds me of Will Levis

That's ridiculous. Kid is a legit QB and will be very good as he gets more seasoned. Banks had the perfect game plan tonight in bringing pressure from everywhere and never letting Klubnick settle in. He's a true freshman playing his second game in a huge spot and he made some mistakes.

Given to a team or player that got their butts kicked. Their qb had 2 interceptions and was bailed out by 6 PI penalties. Dabo made stupid call after stupid call. Baffling to me.

I don’t know, I was hoping to see a few more cut-aways to his parents

Last edited:
Very refreshing that our defense was clutch and the Cinderella QB did not dismantle our defense.
Klubnick will not be bad at all. He just wasn't the best QB on the field tonight. His ceiling is very high. though.
I saw a lot of holding on Clemson being ignored. It was frustrating me the whole game. I watched our pass rushers get pulled to the ground on most pass plays.

Ummm. Klubnik is legit. Acting like he sucked is ridiculous. Dude is a stud and Clemson has nothing to worry about for the next few years QB wise.

He showed flashes of being great tonight, but his overall performance was not very good and certainly not up to the standards that were set for him by all the hype. He has a whole offseason to improve, and I’m sure he will, but I am not convinced yet that he will be as great as or better than Trevor Lawrence the way he’s been getting hyped, though.

That's ridiculous. Kid is a legit QB and will be very good as he gets more seasoned. Banks had the perfect game plan tonight in bringing pressure from everywhere and never letting Klubnick settle in. He's a true freshman playing his second game in a huge spot and he made some mistakes.

And Levis will be a 1st rounder. What's your point?

Came to say this. He is extremely talented and you would be blind to not see that. He is however, a freshman who played like a freshman. He was either on his back, or running for his life. Did you see the grass stains covering that poor guy’s jersey?! 😂 Back to the point, he will be a good one for Clemson in the future.

VN Store

Back