George Santos (aka Kitara Ravache): The Fabulous Fabulist

There are no previsions for a recall of a congressman in NY, he can only be forcibly removed by a 2/3rds vote in the house and that isn't happening.

R leadership would be foolish to put this guy on a committee. He should be a pariah within congress until the next election.

Reactions: sonofUT62
I mean, technically speaking, didn't most of our grandparents survive the Holocaust in the same way we all survived 9/11 -- by not being there.

I wonder if Trump will add "Pulse nightclub shooting survivor" to his resume?

It's a free for all.

*poof* Hey y'all I'm now a survivor of Malaysian flight 370.

Reactions: Sin City Vol
Lol. I’m probably old enough to be your daddy.

You might be, but if you were, I'd hire Rose Tyler to hijack the Tardis, kidnap you, and abandon you on Skaro to guarantee your genetic material didn't infect me in a future or contemporary birth.

All of you arguing in this thread about morals, resigning, stepping down, who lies more, etc are silly. That is for your little people who are the grist used to grind the mill of the great. Those calling for him to step down dont care in the slightest about Santos's immorality or honor (or they might blanch a moment at the utter debauchery and lecherous hacks trying to inculcate their pederasty onto our children. But no, they only hope he steps down so that their progressive governor can appoint someone as twisted as herself so that NY and the country may hasten on its way into hell. Of course, they do not see it that way. Their believe their actions for the greater good but the lens by which they judge it is corrupted.

And conservatives mutter under their breathe and while calling for investigations publicly, none want to find anything that could actually cause his removal from office until the next election, where a resurgent GOP in long island can find a Rep replacement. While most are disgusted at the flagrancy of his fellatio of the public trust, holding back Biden's demon hordes as they gleefully destroy the country is too important for the sanctimony of mere honor.

No, while cocaine Mitch, Schumer and Pelosi are souless husks, they all know that In politics only one thing matters:
150.png

Reactions: AM64
All of you arguing in this thread about morals, resigning, stepping down, who lies more, etc are silly. That is for your little people who are the grist used to grind the mill of the great. Those calling for him to step down dont care in the slightest about Santos's immorality or honor (or they might blanch a moment at the utter debauchery and lecherous hacks trying to inculcate their pederasty onto our children. But no, they only hope he steps down so that their progressive governor can appoint someone as twisted as herself so that NY and the country may hasten on its way into hell. Of course, they do not see it that way. Their believe their actions for the greater good but the lens by which they judge it is corrupted.

And conservatives mutter under their breathe and while calling for investigations publicly, none want to find anything that could actually cause his removal from office until the next election, where a resurgent GOP in long island can find a Rep replacement. While most are disgusted at the flagrancy of his fellatio of the public trust, holding back Biden's demon hordes as they gleefully destroy the country is too important for the sanctimony of mere honor.

No, while cocaine Mitch, Schumer and Pelosi are souless husks, they all know that In politics only one thing matters:
150.png

I have called out McConnell and McCarthy. Cretins.
They have Blumenthal Stolen Valor and not a peep.
Yep..just ideologues.
I have yet to see ANY criticism of anything a Dem does..they are defending all sorts of disgusting matter and the huge liar that Biden is.

Reactions: Gandalf and AM64

It's a free for all.

We've all survived so much trauma using the George Santos method.

I have called out McConnell and McCarthy. Cretins.
They have Blumenthal Stolen Valor and not a peep.
Yep..just ideologues.
I have yet to see ANY criticism of anything a Dem does..they are defending all sorts of disgusting matter and the huge liar that Biden is.

Because the culture war requires a TOTAL WAR mindset. Like living under an occupying nazi force, there are no rules. All propaganda is good insofar as it drives to the goal of getting rid of the enemy. There is no longer a need to convert, only to subvert and destroy.

You might be, but if you were, I'd hire Rose Tyler to hijack the Tardis, kidnap you, and abandon you on Skaro to guarantee your genetic material didn't infect me in a future or contemporary birth.
You seem to have taken being called a hypocrite personally. You called others out for voting for known liars when it’s a 100% likelihood that you’ve also voted for known liars.

Glass houses and all.

You seem to have taken being called a hypocrite personally. You called others out for voting for known liars when it’s a 100% likelihood that you’ve also voted for known liars.
Glass houses and all.

Straight from the hip. More than just a few times, I have referred to ALL politicians as liars, and worse. Therefore, if you had bother to note that fact, you'd know that I have indeed voted for liars. If you vote, you can't avoid doing that. And that's by my ownadvmission. As for the other thing, taking it personally that you called me a hypocrite, naw. You just haven't figured out what I actually do on VN and how I mostly view my exchanges here.
All that's left, is my disgust with members of what used to be a generally, honorable political party, becoming a gang of shameless, overt lairs, who lie even when you point it out to them by their own written statements and video speech. The lying itself isn't new, it's the blatant and persistent lying that's new. I'm an independent voter who does his own thinking, not a party sheep. Frankly, I piss off people who belong to both parties. But let the games continue, it's what I live for. You want fries with that?

It's a free for all.

Right... Same way Biden was a truck driver. Lol. They are all cut from the same dishonest cloth... What make him worse IYO then any of the 1000 that preceded him....?

Straight from the hip. More than just a few times, I have referred to ALL politicians as liars, and worse. Therefore, if you had bother to note that fact, you'd know that I have indeed voted for liars. If you vote, you can't avoid doing that. And that's by my ownadvmission. As for the other thing, taking it personally that you called me a hypocrite, naw. You just haven't figured out what I actually do on VN and how I mostly view my exchanges here.
All that's left, is my disgust with members of what used to be a generally, honorable political party, becoming a gang of shameless, overt lairs, who lie even when you point it out to them by their own written statements and video speech. The lying itself isn't new, it's the blatant and persistent lying that's new. I'm an independent voter who does his own thinking, not a party sheep. Frankly, I piss off people who belong to both parties. But let the games continue, it's what I live for. You want fries with that?
You got any poutine?

IYO what make his lies some much egregious then that of Warren or Biden or the of the left that said they were black when the are not?

This is a guy with a GED who formerly worked at a call center. He never went college as far as I can tell. He has been evicted twice. He has never owned real estate, much less been a landlord. He is not Jewish. Yet he ran on the lies that he was a college grad, who worked for both Goldman and Citibank -- two of the leading firms in finance. He claimed that he operated a portfolio of residential real estate; instead, he's a renter that was evicted twice. In a district with a significant Jewish population, he claimed to be Jewish and the descendant of holocaust survivors. There was no pre-existing body of info on this guy for voters. Everything that voters believed about him was created whole cloth by Santo's own lies. These were not "embellishments" -- which is a stretching of the truth (such as saying you were a better student at X college than you were) -- these are outright fabrications with no basis in fact. Additionally, these were lies made specifically to deceive voters to vote for him.

Look at Elizabeth Warren's claim of native American ancestry (which she does in fact have). It was not made in the context of an election. Instead, it appears that she may have made that claim in an effort to improve her chances of employment as a law professor. It was only surfaced later by her opponents in a campaign (that's good opposition research). Unlike Santos, there was much truthful information about who Warren was as a candidate for the voters to weigh that embellishment against the facts of her life history and experience.

Biden's plagiarism was the stealing of a few words from a moving speech by a British politician. He had credited that politician other times that he had used the quote. He didn't in the Democratic debate, which cost him. Again, in contrast to Santos, there was a huge body of truthful info about Biden for the voters to evaluate. With Santos it was all (or nearly all) a lie.

This is a guy with a GED who formerly worked at a call center. He never went college as far as I can tell. He has been evicted twice. He has never owned real estate, much less been a landlord. He is not Jewish. Yet he ran on the lies that he was a college grad, who worked for both Goldman and Citibank -- two of the leading firms in finance. He claimed that he operated a portfolio of residential real estate; instead, he's a renter that was evicted twice. In a district with a significant Jewish population, he claimed to be Jewish and the descendant of holocaust survivors. There was no pre-existing body of info on this guy for voters. Everything that voters believed about him was created whole cloth by Santo's own lies. These were not "embellishments" -- which is a stretching of the truth (such as saying you were a better student at X college than you were) -- these are outright fabrications with no basis in fact. Additionally, these were lies made specifically to deceive voters to vote for him.

Look at Elizabeth Warren's claim of native American ancestry (which she does in fact have). It was not made in the context of an election. Instead, it appears that she may have made that claim in an effort to improve her chances of employment as a law professor. It was only surfaced later by her opponents in a campaign (that's good opposition research). Unlike Santos, there was much truthful information about who Warren was as a candidate for the voters to weigh that embellishment against the facts of her life history and experience.

Biden's plagiarism was the stealing of a few words from a moving speech by a British politician. He had credited that politician other times that he had used the quote. He didn't in the Democratic debate, which cost him. Again, in contrast to Santos, there was a huge body of truthful info about Biden for the voters to evaluate. With Santos it was all (or nearly all) a lie.
Less then .01 indian heritage is lieing...your just sccepting it because she is in your tribe ( pun intended). Biden never drive a truck, wasn't raised by a Hispanic family...and I could go on..... point is the guy played the lefts game and won....he needs to be recalled or resigns...

Lovely spin. Liz claimed Native American status so she would get a job she did not qualify for without affirmative action. Kinda like mortgage fraud.

Santos is a pathological liar. That is all. Press just didn’t do their jobs.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
Lovely spin. Liz claimed Native American status so she would get a job she did not qualify for without affirmative action. Kinda like mortgage fraud.

Santos is a pathological liar. That is all. Press just didn’t do their jobs.

Our electoral process is broken because we never took the time to implement a process of vetting candidates. For example, how would the press be able to legally access official documents to determine a person is a citizen, acquire birth records to verify age, etc? The same privacy laws that protect us don't allow us to know who would represent us. In the end we have only the word of someone who wants to be a politician ... and that's a very iffy proposition. Until we come to terms with that and fix it, we deserve who we (or others) elect.

Our electoral process is broken because we never took the time to implement a process of vetting candidates. For example, how would the press be able to legally access official documents to determine a person is a citizen, acquire birth records to verify age, etc? The same privacy laws that protect us don't allow us to know who would represent us. In the end we have only the word of someone who wants to be a politician ... and that's a very iffy proposition. Until we come to terms with that and fix it, we deserve who we (or others) elect.

Actually, you would be stunned about the information that is easily and legally acquired. We actually have programs that give us a ton of information when we have to do due diligence on a transaction. The funny part is they will even give me the first 5 of your SSN but not the last four (those are the ones that privacy regs deem sacrosanct), however, there are so many using the last four of their patients/clients/customers that getting those is child's play.

In this case, it appears that the only media outlet that even superficially looked at this guy was a small community paper on Long Island and no one would listen to them.

Actually, you would be stunned about the information that is easily and legally acquired. We actually have programs that give us a ton of information when we have to do due diligence on a transaction. The funny part is they will even give me the first 5 of your SSN but not the last four (those are the ones that privacy regs deem sacrosanct), however, there are so many using the last four of their patients/clients/customers that getting those is child's play.

In this case, it appears that the only media outlet that even superficially looked at this guy was a small community paper on Long Island and no one would listen to them.

I'm not surprised, but it also sounds like you are in the medical field and HIPAA would prohibit you from giving out the information you have.

I'm not surprised, but it also sounds like you are in the medical field and HIPAA would prohibit you from giving out the information you have.

No, mergers and acquisitions advisory services. I've never been able to understand health care's business models. They bounce around all over the place.

R leadership would be foolish to put this guy on a committee. He should be a pariah within congress until the next election.
I wonder if McCarthy would make a deal to put him on committee to secure his support for speaker.

100% agree. But you and I both know that they will.

Hog, you are addicted to this. You have 95,894 posts since your September 2008 membership date. That is 14 years. It is, based on a 24 hour day, a post every 76 minutes.

On an 16 hour day, assuming you sleep 8 hours a night, that is a post every 51 minutes.

Your wife must be a very happy woman.

VN Store

Back