George Santos (aka Kitara Ravache): The Fabulous Fabulist

Have you guys been following this story? Newly elected GOP congressman from eastern Queens/Nassau County on Long Island. Apparently, no one fact checked the guy during the campaign. Now they're doing that. Claims to be gay, but recently divorced a woman. Claims to be half Jewish, but that too is false. Claims to have gone to a particular college. Nope, that's a lie. Claims to have worked at Citi and Goldman. Nope, both lies. Somehow cut himself a check for $700k for his campaign, but it's not clear where the money is coming from since he's recently been evicted (twice!!!). Also has a criminal charge for passing bad checks in Brazil. Lordy, lordy

Only thing missing is did he serve in Vietnam.

He's a perfect emblem of the new GOP:

(1) Liar? ✅
(2) Full of sh*t? ✅
(3) Blames others for his blunders? ✅
(4) Likely to respond to valid criticism with "But what about ..."? ✅
(5) No compunction? ✅
(6) Uneducated? ✅
(7) Conman/Fraudster? ✅
(8) Criminal record? ✅
(9) Likely to be indicted within 6 months? ✅
Hang on, are we talking about Bill Clinton?

Reactions: AM64
We need 20+ more just like her. I love you MTG...
If you had 20 more like her, their collective IQ might crack 100. I have never seen such a bat 💩 crazy dimwit. Makes me wonder exactly what sort of people are living in her district. I would be embarrassed having her as a representative.

Reactions: EasternVol

Tulsi Gabbard, filling in for Tucker Carlson, took George Santos to the woodshed. Santos probably thought he would get the same softball treatment from her that Republican liars, such as Herschel Walker, have gotten from Carlson. Tulsi conducted a good interview here. Props to her.

You Dem going "dunking" on this guy are like watching a kids crap his pants. Then make fun of another kid for doing so as well.,

Santos is a POS. He took his campaign right outta the lefts playbook..,..1. be a minority skin color or claim to be. 2. Claim LGBTQ status 3. Claim religious minority status. 4. Reap benefits of dumb voters and pathetic bias MSM..

You Dem going "dunking" on this guy are like watching a kids crap his pants. Then make fun of another kid for doing so as well.,

Santos is a POS. He took his campaign right outta the lefts playbook..,..1. be a minority skin color or claim to be. 2. Claim LGBTQ status 3. Claim religious minority status. 4. Reap benefits of dumb voters and pathetic bias MSM..

Right wingers are just angry they are being shown up again. Oh sure, it's ok for you guys to come on here and call Joe Biden a liar without giving a single concrete example while you want to ignore the biggest liars in the world such as Cruz, DeSantis and, of course, Trump.

I encourage Libs to write Trump, tell him you're all about MAGA and you're furious that the Republican elites are trying to force him out, but he needs to remember the people are behind him. He has his staff read him those letters to pump himself up. Play to his narcissism.

Remember, he won the 2016 nomination with 35% of the average vote. He can easily do that again if Cruz, Rubio, DeSantis and one or two of the true crazies run. With Trump at top of ticket, Dems take back house and increase lead in Senate. Would be Biggly.

Reactions: jvol1
Right wingers are just angry they are being shown up again. Oh sure, it's ok for you guys to come on here and call Joe Biden a liar without giving a single concrete example while you want to ignore the biggest liars in the world such as Cruz, DeSantis and, of course, Trump.

I encourage Libs to write Trump, tell him you're all about MAGA and you're furious that the Republican elites are trying to force him out, but he needs to remember the people are behind him. He has his staff read him those letters to pump himself up. Play to his narcissism.

Remember, he won the 2016 nomination with 35% of the average vote. He can easily do that again if Cruz, Rubio, DeSantis and one or two of the true crazies run. With Trump at top of ticket, Dems take back house and increase lead in Senate. Would be Biggly.

There have been numerous concrete examples of Biden lying posted here.

You don’t have a single concrete example of Joe Biden lying?…..that’s the funniest thing I have ever heard on here.

You left out a few ...

Can you think of a member of Congress from the Democratic Party who has lied about :

1) having a college degree?

Santos said he had a Bachelor's degree from Baruch College in NYC.

2) having worked for 2 separate companies as part of their professional employment?

Santos claimed to have worked at Goldman Sachs and Citigroup.

3) having co-workers killed in a mass shooting?

Santos claimed that he had 4 co-workers killed at the Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando, Florida in 2016. None of the 49 people who were killed ever worked for any of the companies that Santos has been connected with.

You left out a few ...

Can you think of a member of Congress from the Democratic Party who has lied about :

1) having a college degree?

Santos said he had a Bachelor's degree from Baruch College in NYC.

2) having worked for 2 separate companies as part of their professional employment?

Santos claimed to have worked at Goldman Sachs and Citigroup.

3) having co-workers killed in a mass shooting?

Santos claimed that he had 4 co-workers killed at the Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando, Florida in 2016. None of the 49 people who were killed ever worked for any of the companies that Santos has been connected with.

This is what they do to play the moral equivalence game. This is @Weezer 's whole schtick. They point to one Dem that did this 40 years ago (resume lie, likely much less severe) and another Dem that did that 15 years ago (Warren claiming native American ancestry, for example), and other Dem doing something 10 years ago (lying about some fact) and then try to say they're all the same. It's such a facile argument that's so easy to see thru, but they continue to make it as if it had some force.

This is what they do to play the moral equivalence game. This is @Weezer 's whole schtick. They point to one Dem that did this 40 years ago (resume lie, likely much less severe) and another Dem that did that 15 years ago (Warren claiming native American ancestry, for example), and other Dem doing something 10 years ago (lying about some fact) and then try to say they're all the same. It's such a facile argument that's so easy to see thru, but they continue to make it as if it had some force.
What is the statute of limitations on being a liar? Maybe everyone would agree if they new the rules.

Another one that fits right into the cesspool of DC, regardless of party. Maybe he'll resign and they'll have a special election. Maybe he's guilty of some things and not others. Time will tell. Now, if only EL had a modicum of objectivity vs an infinite supply of bias.

/thread

And here I thought you had gotten over your crush on me. Must be the lonely holiday blues that have me on your mind.

... and didn't anyone else here have a mother who would always respond with, "Two wrongs don't make a right," when you tried to deflect your bad behavior onto a sibling? My mom said it all the time, and it's as good a response as there is to people who think "what-about-isms" serve as a defense for misconduct.

The ease with which this clown lies is pretty impressive

I doubt he ever had a conversation with Laura Trump. So that's lie # 382, alone.

And even if he did, there's no way he said he was going to run for Congress because Trump had successfully run for President..... actually, I don't think we can rule that out as having occurred to him, can we?

VN Store

Back