Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

The FF is a lot like your Mom. They'll take anyone.
Hi. This is Weezer's mom. I don't know who you are or why you're making such horrible statements about me, but your mom must be so ashamed of you. If you were my child, I'd beat you with a switch and wash your filthy mouth out with soap, You're a perverted sicko.

Hi. This is Weezer's mom. I don't know who you are or why you're making such horrible statements about me, but your mom must be so ashamed of you. If you were my child, I'd beat you with a switch and wash your filthy mouth out with soap, You're a perverted sicko.

Hey there....

Remember me?

Call me

tell that furry mongrel the political forum is taking transfer requests. If you think i'm a pervert, you should read some of the stuff your son has written about Mrs Crevol.

Dorothy Mantooth is a saint! PS, sorry about that seafood dinner, not calling thing.

Last edited:
Never expected it...but you sound hot 🔥 Interested in grabbing dinner?

Maybe because I am black Haha!
Or at least I was!

Others would say I lost my brotha card back in 2019 when i married a Hispanic/asian woman hahaha.

I'm from Carolina
It all makes sense now! 😂😂😂😂
And where the hell did you find a Hispanic/Asian combo? My son has been looking for six years. 😅
Either you're ex- military or on the west coast.

It all makes sense now! 😂😂😂😂
And where the hell did you find a Hispanic/Asian combo? My son has been looking for six years. 😅
Either you're ex- military or on the west coast.

I went to Asia to find her- Philippines. It's a big world man!

But to be real- the young man can find that combo many places here in the USA.
Now is she going to have that unmatched sweetness you get from the girls where my wife is from?? Probably not. I swear they act like elves or some shiiii haha.

Tell him not to get tied down too early!

Reactions: Smokey19rt

Now is she going to have that unmatched sweetness you get from the girls where my wife is from?? Probably not. I swear they act like elves or some shiiii haha.

He's in no hurry. He plans on moving to Japan in 3 years. He's an aspiring Manga artist.

Mines from Mindanao

Mines from Mindanao
I'll be damned 😁.
Smart man!

My wife is from Luzon. There's an ecotourism refuge called the Agusan Marsh that I wanted to visit in Mindanao.
The wife is afraid to go to Mindanao. I'm sure you know why. I'll just have to go on my own one day

VN Store

Back