‘23 GA S Tyler Scott (Auburn)

What happened to this kid? It sounds like we've passed, but has everyone else? Strange that he's not committed anywhere.

Visited USC last weekend. He certainly won’t be playing for Butch Jones.

Scott is back in Georgia and already receiving in-home visits once again. Texas and Alabama stopped by earlier Monday. USC and Auburn will visit on Tuesday with Michigan potentially stopped by later in the week.

He has an official visit to Texas lined up for this weekend and then he will sign his National Letter of Intent during the Early Signing Period.

AP doesn’t think we go after any safety’s. Only corners.
He's actually ranked as a corner now on 247. But my guess is it's too late to get back in. Smith decommitting at the last minute like this hurts us with high school recruits looking to sign this week, and I believe this young man has moved on.

He's actually ranked as a corner now on 247. But my guess is it's too late to get back in. Smith decommitting at the last minute like this hurts us with high school recruits looking to sign this week, and I believe this young man has moved on.

Drops us out of the top 10 likely as well

Makes sense. We actually have a good number of safeties assuming we move Charles and Slaughter back to their natural position.

Yep…Slaughter, Thomas, Turentine, Walker, McCullough, Charles, Slaughter, Miller…I’m probably forgetting someone…we could hit the portal too…I’m not sweating Smith at all

VN Store

Back