‘23 GA S Tyler Scott (Auburn)

NFLPAD-PROMO-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v2.jpg

Look at the evolution from the 60's thru today..............

We really like this kid. Very solid prospect and wants to come.. numbers are question. He’s likely a S or Star and we have 3 S already in this class and probably a spot for a transfer too

Crazy. Strange that they would have offered him, brought him in for the Bama game and seemingly recruited him hard, when all along they already knew they had the DB commitments.

Reactions: lenoxvol
wonder if they’re recruiting him hard with all of the rumors about Smith and Auburn

My guess is portal. Kid maybe good but portal potentially could be loaded this year especially if TAM kids start jumping. A few key pieces from the portal and next year could be very good depending on if Milton can continue to learn how to throw with touch.

Reactions: ACvol3
Really wish we would let this guy in the boat, especially after last week's abortion of a performance.

I know it’s a numbers thing, but I also don’t think we should just sit and hope a transfer falls in our lap, either.

Last edited:
I remember he and Arion Carter were blowing up around the same time. Glad to see a TN recruit rated higher (and deservedly so)

VN Store

Back