Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on my Stepdad, we got the biopsy results in and he’s got bladder cancer. They’re wanting to do a series of chemo treatments and eventually remove the bladder. All prayers would be greatly appreciated. TIA 🙏. I appreciate all of you morans

Lifted and praying for complete healing. Hang in there, bud.

Are there any (non-portal) visitors other than Larry Johnson III scheduled for next weekend, or are we done with high school and JUCO recruits?

“There is only so much I am willing to post due to the sensitive nature of all of this, but things are not good at this point. I am going to respect Coach and the family's privacy. I have learned some very disturbing details that I will not share at this point. Not everything needs to be printed no matter how bad people want to read it.

I understand Coach has undergone some tests in Jackson and that the situation appears to be dire. Yes, this is a life threatening situation. There is only so much people are going to share due to privacy laws and good decency. I can tell you that it appears Coach needs a miracle. Yes, I have received some of the text messages that are making the rounds, but I am told Coach is still fighting.

Pray, pray, pray!”

Newest update from Mississippi State 247

Are there any (non-portal) visitors other than Larry Johnson III scheduled for next weekend, or are we done with high school and JUCO recruits?
247 shows that Deijon Laffitte visiting next weekend, but I'm not sure that's accurate.

“There is only so much I am willing to post due to the sensitive nature of all of this, but things are not good at this point. I am going to respect Coach and the family's privacy. I have learned some very disturbing details that I will not share at this point. Not everything needs to be printed no matter how bad people want to read it.

I understand Coach has undergone some tests in Jackson and that the situation appears to be dire. Yes, this is a life threatening situation. There is only so much people are going to share due to privacy laws and good decency. I can tell you that it appears Coach needs a miracle. Yes, I have received some of the text messages that are making the rounds, but I am told Coach is still fighting.

Pray, pray, pray!”

Newest update from Mississippi State 247
Man this is so sad!!! Hate this

And what was the story before that? Sheesh. Y’all act like we were a perennial final four team before Barnes got here. It could be worse. LOTS worse.
I didn’t gripe, I was just saying his tweet was pretty accurate about being able to beat anyone and also being able to bow out in the first two rounds. I haven’t been on fire the basketball coach train. Look back at my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back