Game Thread: Lady Vols 69 - Chattanooga. 39

Part of being wild. We might want to reduce her pre-game red bull amount.

But those bounce passes!!! Ahhhh....somewhere, Bob Cousy is smiling
We need to remember Rae her first couple of years! You knew there was amazing potential but she was often a baby giraffe on roller skates on ice at a rave.

We need to remember Rae her first couple of years! You knew there was amazing potential but she was often a baby giraffe on roller skates on ice at a rave.

Funny you say that.

Tonight was the first time I've seen Pissott (sp?) run for any length of time. She reminds me a bit of a giraffe going up and down court.

She will be good in the future. Does a lot of basic things well. Mostly needs to watch and learn this year. Can't stand in one corner spot for ten seconds on offense....unless they are telling her to do that.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I did not hear Coach Harper's after game interview .......Did she address Key's absence ?

Funny you say that.

Tonight was the first time I've seen Pissott (sp?) run for any length of time. She reminds me a bit of a giraffe going up and down court.

She will be good in the future. Does a lot of basic things well. Mostly needs to watch and learn this year. Can't stand in one corner spot for ten seconds on offense....unless they are telling her to do that.
I noticed that her second time in the game and wondered why she wasn’t moving. Put the Vescovi gps on her ass and challenge her to be the best…

Edit: Please forgive me. I can be coarse at times but only want the best for the team.

Edit II: What get measured gets done!

I did not hear Coach Harper's after game interview .......Did she address Key's absence ?
Saw a report where Coach Harper said it was a medical issue and would know more later.....sounded like Coach Heupel om football injuries. I do not know the veracity of the report that Key threw up after/during warmups and went to training room and did not return.

Good win , back to .500 .

It’s a new season . Pick up one vs UCF , they are no slouch actually but should be a W since Auburn destroyed them. Have a competitive showing or better yet steal one from Stanford , take care of Wofford & then conference schedule starts . 8-5 or 7-6 to start conference play will still leave a decent season ahead for the LV’s despite a less than stellar start .

I guess I’m a neutravol , not a nega or pumpin that shine vol , just in watch and see mode . I’m concerned with a bad start but hopeful that this staff can work with these ladies and by late January they will be in a good spot to position themselves for a decent seed in the tourney and maybe make the S16.

It’s a new season . Pick up one vs UCF , they are no slouch actually but should be a W since Auburn destroyed them. Have a competitive showing or better yet steal one from Stanford , take care of Wofford & then conference schedule starts . 8-5 or 7-6 to start conference play will still leave a decent season ahead for the LV’s despite a less than stellar start .

I guess I’m a neutravol , not a nega or pumpin that shine vol , just in watch and see mode . I’m concerned with a bad start but hopeful that this staff can work with these ladies and by late January they will be in a good spot to position themselves for a decent seed in the tourney and maybe make the S16.
I’d post the “One of us” gif but it’s already been used by the dark side…
😎

Karoline is just physical. She sets screensvery good to allow open shots. She makes her presence known down low and the games she has played this season really works the bigs down low. She is still growing but a lot of potential for the #11. As a team they still need to move the ball more. To many drive and shoot. Work the ball and find open shots.

I'm convinced Kellie has someone reading this forum....We, all of us, sometimes have great ideas that will help improve their game....Like having two 3 point shooters on the court at the same time, and they did exactly that....Shooting the 3 ball, and they did exactly that...Not being obsessed with going to the rim on every damn possession, and they did exactly that....

And my favorite, letting Justine get a feel for the game, and they did exactly that, and she bombed about a 24 footer as their reward.....Even my dogs barked for her when that baby popped/ripped the net....

Damn, it feels good to win again.....I really needed this!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what my leader of my dog pack "Sparky" looks like....He's still wagging his tail....Sara scored a 3 ball, Horston scored several 3 balls, and Justine ripped the net with a deep 3 ball....The 3 ball is everything!
Cockapoo-Full-Grown.jpg

I would say we lead the nation in minuets played by entire Roster. With our tough schedule that saying something. When you get into conference play and the grind players tired sick our depth can give us a big lift when one player not feeling it we have another to go to. Continue to get better. In CHRIST Alone

Auburn is well coached and dominated that game from the tip. I watched that one. They are going to surprise some teams in the SEC.

They are lacking size but make up for it with heart and athleticism. They actually are a lot like UCF was last year.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I'm convinced Kellie has someone reading this forum....We, all of us, sometimes have great ideas that will help improve their game....Like having two 3 point shooters on the court at the same time, and they did exactly that....Shooting the 3 ball, and they did exactly that...Not being obsessed with going to the rim on every damn possession, and they did exactly that....

And my favorite, letting Justine get a feel for the game, and they did exactly that, and she bombed about a 24 footer as their reward.....Even my dogs barked for her when that baby popped/ripped the net....

Damn, it feels good to win again.....I really needed this!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what my leader of my dog pack "Sparky" looks like....He's still wagging his tail....Sara scored a 3 ball, Horston scored several 3 balls, and Justine ripped the net with a deep 3 ball....The 3 ball is everything!
Cockapoo-Full-Grown.jpg
I could actually see that. Lots of talent on this board. Former coaches, players, informed fans over many championships. Seems it may b a great resource.

VN Store

Back