‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

This just baffles the hell out of me. They are terrible, first year coach and they got a really late start on their NIL. All the excuses for our class not being higher kinda go out the window with what Florida is doing.
"First year head coach" is literally a ticket to a premium recruiting class.

Every coach gets the "first year HC bump"

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Miami is a ruff city and dangerous it just happens to be on the beach.

You ever been to Coral Gables?

Maybe some areas in Miami-Dade County make a list of violent cities, but Miami proper isn’t even top in the state. Certainly not Coral Gables. My in-laws used to live in an area south of Miami near Coral Gables, and it was great to visit.

Last edited:
Reactions: T2P_Priceless

Maybe some areas in Miami-Dade County make a list of violent cities, but Miami proper isn’t even top in the state. Certainly not Coral Gables. My in-laws used to live in an area south of Miami near Coral Gables, and it was great to visit.
Yes Coral Gables is very nice.

Other nice areas too. I was stationed at USSouthcom and lived in Doral. Very nice and where Trump National is

VN Store

Back