Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s gonna have a month to prepare as “the guy” for the bowl game, which will probably be against a good opponent in better conditions. If you want to make a fair assessment, that’s the game.
I agree...I wish someone would just give him an adrenaline inhibitor before games.

IF TCU and USC both lose next weekend, then Ohio State and a one-loss TCU should be the last two teams in. A one-loss TCU is more deserving than a 2-loss Bama IMO. There is no legitimate reason for Bama to make the playoffs. I don't care who loses. IF they make it, it's totally on Bama bias and in no way based on merit.

Agreed. But just to be clear, 2-loss Tennessee should be in over both. Obviously.

IF TCU and USC both lose next weekend, then Ohio State and a one-loss TCU should be the last two teams in. A one-loss TCU is more deserving than a 2-loss Bama IMO. There is no legitimate reason for Bama to make the playoffs. I don't care who loses. IF they make it, it's totally on Bama bias and in no way based on merit.
Also TCU looked much better against Texas on the road and Texas had their starting Quarterback all game against TCU. It’s a no brainer and the committee would see it that was. TCU just needs to either win or lose a close game.

I give you the 2022 Vols offense:

Points per game average: 47.3 (first nationally)

Touchdowns: 75 (first nationally)

Rushing touchdowns: 39 (first nationally)

Passing touchdowns: 35 (tied fifth nationally)

Passing yards: 3,988 (third nationally)

Rushing yards: 2,469 (19th nationally)

Total yards: 6,457 (first nationally)

Just an unreal season of offense. Never thought I would see this kind of production on Rocky Top.

The more I think about Bama being ranked above us the more I hate it. Not only did we beat them, we beat the other team that beat them, convincingly, at their place. On paper we are clearly better. I get that they only have two losses, both were close and in the final minutes, but you have to take on field results into account. Close doesn’t count.

I give you the 2022 Vols offense:

Points per game average: 47.3 (first nationally)

Touchdowns: 75 (first nationally)

Rushing touchdowns: 39 (first nationally)

Passing touchdowns: 35 (tied fifth nationally)

Passing yards: 3,988 (third nationally)

Rushing yards: 2,469 (19th nationally)

Total yards: 6,457 (first nationally)

Just an unreal season of offense. Never thought I would see this kind of production on Rocky Top.
D0C70851-3B72-430A-8D28-18D566112F25.jpeg

The more I think about Bama being ranked above us the more I hate it. Not only did we beat them, we beat the other team that beat them, convincingly, at their place. On paper we are clearly better. I get that they only have two losses, both were close and in the final minutes, but you have to take on field results into account. Close doesn’t count.
The committee knee jerked our loss at USCj. We should have never dropped past Bama in the first place. That should have been our floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back