Brandon Miller

KKruzVFL

How did Tennessee let this young man get out of state wth? Goes to Alabama is gonna be a superstar. Looks like a young Kevin Durant!

He definitely will go #1 just sickening we lose so many good players out of this state in football and basketball.

He wasn't an under-the-radar guy who fell through the cracks. Barnes took a swing. He had 2 visits. But we missed.

It's not like we can kidnap them and force em into orange.
As has already been mentioned in the duplicate thread, he is a Bama legacy and was never going anywhere but there

Cade Mayes, Tee son were legacies where did they go? You got to do everything you can to keep talents like that in state. Tennessee letā€™s so many mid state guys go to other programs itā€™s ridiculous.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Cade Mayes, Tee son were legacies where did they go? You got to do everything you can to keep talents like that in state. Tennessee letā€™s so many mid state guys go to other programs itā€™s ridiculous.
How would you have convinced Miller to come to Tennessee? What should the staff have done differently?

Cade Mayes, Tee son were legacies where did they go? You got to do everything you can to keep talents like that in state. Tennessee lets so many mid state guys go to other programs itā€™s ridiculous.
They did everything they could. They canā€™t put a gun to the kidā€™s head and make him come to UT.

And Cade Mays eventually ended up here anyway lol

He definitely will go #1 just sickening we lose so many good players out of this state in football and basketball.
I guess you havenā€™t looked at next years prospects. Generational talent in next years draft who would be drafted ahead of Lebron if they were in the same draft. Miller is 3 behind Victor and Scoot.

When Julian Phillips perimeter game gets going, youā€™ll forget all about this guy. Julian Phillips will be the better player and you heard it here first. Heā€™s stronger than Miller and has handles and a jumpshot that is comparable to miller. Miller maybe able to shoot deeper, but thatā€™s the only thing I see thatā€™s better in his game than Phillips.

Theyā€™re both built similarly, almost identical. Have similar games in many ways and I would take either one of those guys on my team. Ranked almost identically by three different scouting services.

I guess you havenā€™t looked at next years prospects. Generational talent in next years draft who would be drafted ahead of Lebron if they were in the same draft. Miller is 3 behind Victor and Scoot.

Yeah is funny cause Scoot would go #1 8/10 times too. Thatā€™s how stacked this class is.

If Bill Walton bothered to do 30 seconds of research between bong hits he wouldā€™ve known that. Ridiculous that he was attacking Barnes for ā€œletting him get awayā€

Barnes tried all he could. But Miller was dead set on Bama the whole time.
Bill Walton sounds like heā€™s drunk half the time. Heā€™s as annoying as Vitale

VN Store

Back