Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys. I said something about not seeing Heupel losing to the lesser 4 of Vanderbilt, South Carolina, Missouri and Kentucky. Jinxed the $hit out of the Vols. Didn’t anticipate the disastrous defensive performance against that putrid offense. We usually do great against the crappy offenses but lawd… I can only guess how awkward film study was with the defense

I’m over it - let’s find a way to squeak one out versus Vandy and get on with a NY6 bowl

I know our BB men's team got some new players in and that means its going to take a few game to get some chemistry going. I hope they just keep improving . I need something to get me to Spring and Vol baseball. :)

I think Barnes hit on a couple effective lineup combinations tonight. Hopefully we’ll get settled on a rotation soon, once JJJ and Plavvy are healthy.

You go toxic quite often, but despite teasing you, I've not called you a "garbage fan". And yes, it is judging. It's not a fact.
I wasn't calling YOU a garbage fan...I meant "you" in general, after seeing you post this I can see that it sounded that way.

I am sorry I didn't make that clear....you are not a garbage fan...however some of these dudes that are spewing unreasonable FF-type vitriol are...and that is a f'n fact.

You know as well as I do that there is line that shouldn't be crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back