Vols #10 in latest CFP rankings

South Carolina has one more loss than Florida State and if they play like they did against us, Clemson is going to get destroyed this weekend.

Clemson, unlike us, will put pressure on sc qb. Thats what we should have done, and we would have won. When Rattler has time he can throw, and we gave him time.

I live here and for 2 weeks that’s all Aggies have talked about - how the LSU game is their bowl game and they are relishing the opportunity to knock them out of the playoff. A&M is hit or miss this year but they did come within a play of knocking off Bama in Tuscaloosa. Could get interesting[/Q

If Texas A&M were to beat LSU, Alabama would be in the sec championship right? Ok I'm wrong even if Texas A&M were to win, LSU is still in sec championship because they beat Bama.

No team deserves to have their season ruined by one bad game.... I mean we sucked it up but going from playoffs to no NY6 would be a little over the top, IMO.

That said, BEAT VANDY, BADLY.

Not a gimme....

I sure hope we beat Vandy, but if we play like we did Sat. Vandy will beat us. We have got to get pressure on the qb, because we cannot cover in the secondary. Pressure qb into mistakes or get a sack.

Clemson, unlike us, will put pressure on sc qb. Thats what we should have done, and we would have won. When Rattler has time he can throw, and we gave him time.
Clemson? The same team that dialed up 1 sack and two QB hurries again Notre Dame? You have more faith in them than I do.

It won’t be close. UGA is a 15 point favorite. Yes I know we were just a 22 point favorite

I would pick ga to win, however, if Kirby sits on a lead, LSU has the offense to come back on them and win. depends on how Kirby plays his offensive scheme

Clemson? The same team that dialed up 1 sack and two QB hurries again Notre Dame? You have more faith in them than I do.

They will blitz if they have to in order to get pressure on the qb in this game, mark it down. Dabo has seen what Rattler can do if you give him time. I don't see SC soring over 20 points against Clemson, Just my opinion but we will see. With this said, I am pulling for SC to win.

If SC beats Clemson this weekend, they’ll be ranked in the top25 next week and our loss won’t be as “horrific” in the grand scheme of things. LSU in the playoffs will 100% guarantee TN a NY6 appearance to the Orange Bowl. We’d be the highest remaining team from their selection pool. I’m torn here. Cheer for LSU and a guaranteed NY6, or pull for the loss we all want them to have.

But its still a horrific loss because of the score.

i would love nothing more than to pound clemson after dabo made his comments about us this week. im afraid its going to be cotton bowl against tulane :rolleyes:

I personaly did not see anything wrong with his comments. We got beat bad, and I do think part of the reason was looking over them as much as the other controversy going on. Something we all need to remember, you have to get up for every game, and especially night road games in the sec. Dabo was also trying to get his team ready for SC, they still have an outside chance of making the playoffs, if they win out.

VN Store

Back