Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you watch Sal Sunseri teams play? 5-7.

You can throw all the stats in the world at me. 5-7. That's what I remember. They were awful. It was hard to watch.

This team isnt hard to watch. Its always fun, yes its offense.

They were thin to start the season, and, had to play Hadden. Like I said, criticism is warranted. But, it isnt a catastrophe.

Lose to Vandy, and all bets are off.
I don't think Sunseri would have been 5-7 if he had Heupel's offense.

wisdom-wisdomous.gif

Did you watch Sal Sunseri teams play? 5-7.

You can throw all the stats in the world at me. 5-7. That's what I remember. They were awful. It was hard to watch.

This team isnt hard to watch. Its always fun, yes its offense.

They were thin to start the season, and, had to play Hadden. Like I said, criticism is warranted. But, it isnt a catastrophe.

Lose to Vandy, and all bets are off.
If this team had derek dooley as head coach it would be 5-7 or worse as well lol. Most points given up since before 1900 I would consider a catastrophe. We obviously have different definitions of catastrophe so I will no longer argue.

WTH….. this kind of thinking pisses me off.

This was it. This is what happened.

It's why Saban talks about Rat Poison. It's a lesson learned for everyone in the program. If I were in charge, I'd run that video of Rattler holding up his fingers to count all his TDs on a loop from now till next August in football facility.

What are you talking about lol. This threat doesn’t hold any weight because the Tim Banks & Martinez combo is worse than Sal Sunseri sooo. And sal was in his first season switching to 3-4. This is Banks & Martinez second year in the same system and they gave up more points than Sunseri ever did in a game.

What we have now is a lot better than Sunseri. Are you high? His defense gave up 35.7 ppg.

Reactions: VolByLaw
If this team had derek dooley as head coach it would be 5-7 or worse as well lol. Most points given up since before 1900 I would consider a catastrophe. We obviously have different definitions of catastrophe so I will no longer argue.
Fair enough. I see your point.

I do think Martinez has good experience, and, is bringing in a slightly above average class. My point is to urge a wait and see approach to situation.

Fortunately none of this matters since our opinions are not important.

If you had told me in August we would go into South Carolina and lose 63-38, I would have believed it was possible.

If you had told me in August you expected Tennessee to be 9-2 heading into the Vandy game with a New Year's 6 bowl on the line, and having beaten Alabama and Florida, I would have told you that you were crazy and to significantly lower your expectations.

I usually don't like female commentators because they look or sound like the worse type of lesbian but Jacqui Oatley has been very good in this Denmark vs Tunisia game.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
I’m gonna need TCU to win the whole thing now to make me feel better, honestly. To know we wouldn’t have jumped them anyway might make the kick to the plums heal a little faster.
At this point, anyone but another SEC team. I would rather Ohio State win it all than another SEC team. And I HATE Ohio State.

This was it. This is what happened.

It's why Saban talks about Rat Poison. It's a lesson learned for everyone in the program. If I were in charge, I'd run that video of Rattler holding up his fingers to count all his TDs on a loop from now till next August in football facility.
And the video of Beamer pointing at our sideline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back