Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we ever finally climb the mountaintop I'm going absolutely nuclear on every fanbase in America who regularly disrespected us, but especially UGA fans. By the end I will be banned from every social media platform and it will be well worth it.

They had better think about what they are doing......
._.gif

You think that maybe having your defensive play caller out might have had something to do with that? I think it caused them to simplify.
No doubt it was part of the problem, but it’s the defensive staffs responsibility to have other players ready to take that job. Next man up

True story. She got a text. She teared up. She’s a mother and alum and a Vol fan until the end. HH is everything that’s still right about college football. We met him at an event and he signed my kid’s football and spent a minute with him. Just an outstanding young man. Proud of him as our QB and I just hope he recovers and is able to realize his dreams.
Yeah it makes me sick to my stomach what happened to him.

I get it last night was nightmarish, but if you would have told me we could be 10-2 with a Cotton or Orange bowl trip and wins over Bama and Florida I would have sold you some ocean front property. Let’s go finish the right way next week. We were always a flawed team. Last night was bound to happen eventually, I hate that it was to Beamer.

Sadly I now wonder if the Jeremy Banks stuff has been present all season.

Last year he had 128 total tackles, 11.5 TFL, 5.5 sacks, 1 INT
This year he has 46 total tackles, 4.0 TFL, 0 sacks, 0 INT

And hadn't missed a game until last night...that's a big decline in production, screams lack of effort.
Or it could be he's covering WR 20 yards down field.

If we beat Vandy and play well and do not get a NY6 bowl, we as a fan base do not need to show up. Let it be empty and tell Stankey to shove it.

You can bet Sankey will be helping orchestrate selections. I think Citrus or Cotton (if they go SEC) is higher prob than Sugar or Orange, but there are still games to be played and conference championships to be decided. UT can't do much to pad our resume, though Milton having a good game would help.

You can bet Sankey will be helping orchestrate selections. I think Citrus or Cotton (if they go SEC) is higher prob than Sugar or Orange, but there are still games to be played and conference championships to be decided. UT can't do much to pad our resume, though Milton having a good game would help.
Sankey ruined the chance at 2 SEC teams with his officiating selections. Granted we should've played better but there were missed calls at the beginning that could've extended drives

I get it last night was nightmarish, but if you would have told me we could be 10-2 with a Cotton or Orange bowl trip and wins over Bama and Florida I would have sold you some ocean front property. Let’s go finish the right way next week. We were always a flawed team. Last night was bound to happen eventually, I hate that it was to Beamer.
Quit counting that last win until it's won.

I’m with AP I think our defensive game plan was trash and adjustments was piss poor. Defense just laid an egg. This game was lost by the defense
I think the initial plan was to make Rattler beat us and they did not believe he could consistently make the throws. When it was apparent he could make them, I have no idea why they did not try something different.

You’ve watched the games haven’t you? Banks is never covering anything.
That was kind of my point. 🤣

Which leads me to my distaste for our scheme and DC. He has to go or it will be the same for seasons to come. Been saying it since last year. He's way out of his league.

Sankey ruined the chance at 2 SEC teams with his officiating selections. Granted we should've played better but there were missed calls at the beginning that could've extended drives

Opponents using holding and DPI as a risk-reward strategy to mitigate our speed is an ongoing issue. That's an old Bama strategy endorsed by Kirby and Muschamp. As we've seen, it's seldom called and is quite effective. Still, we did not play like a team that expected and was determined to win last night. I didn't even watch all of the game., but we just flat-out earned that L last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back