The Official #5 Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

This game better stick in Coach Heupel's craw......

For a VERY long time

I want to hear from him Monday..... "Never again"

Definitely this game has to be learned from. This shouldn’t have happened and while we will have more bad nights in future games and seasons, this sort of performance has to be very very rare. If you start doing this with any regularity it can sink entire teams and staffs.

This reminds me of that home loss to UGA back in 02 I believe where Fulmer apologized to the fan base after the game. It was 42-10

I forget, but isn’t there some medicine that turns your pee to red or orange? I can’t remember what it is for but I vaguely remember something like that
I know what you are talking about. Its for when you have a burning sensation when you pee (possible infection). Can't think of the name either.

Reactions: Stephen Gray
It just doesn’t make sense to put up this effort tonight with everything to play for. I’ll never understand college football.

Where else in society do we trust 17-24 year olds to make great decisions and not anger us as adults 😂 but yeah I get what you mean 💯 percent. We walked in thinking SC wouldn’t be ready and we could win on reputation alone.

We don’t have Georgia talent. We can’t sleepwalk through an entire game and give up 63….this one is hard to fathom.

Where else in society do we trust 17-24 year olds to make great decisions and not anger us as adults 😂 but yeah I get what you mean 💯 percent. We walked in thinking SC wouldn’t be ready and we could win on reputation alone.

We don’t have Georgia talent. We can’t sleepwalk through an entire game and give up 63….this one is hard to fathom.
SCar doesn’t have GA talent either, but yet they kicked our butts all over the field.

VN Store

Back