Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay no relevance, but a funny story:

When Jerry Green was coaching the Vols, I had moved from Knoxville to the Dallas area. Lived in Knoxville from’97 to 2000.

I had a patient named Jerry Green in Texas. I got him to autograph one of my prescription pads:

“To (my college roommate),

Go Big Orange!

Jerry Green

I then mailed it to my buddy. He called me immediately after he got it. He asked how I got the autograph. I truthfully said that Jerry Green was my patient 😇. His response was an incredulous “ he travels there to see you?” My response was a truthful Yes. 😂 It was years before I told him that it was a different Jerry Green. 😳
Lolol

Did 15 years in DFW.

The people are awesome. Have a lot of good friends still. Great place to make money. If you cant get a good job there you are unhirable.

But as for the aesthetics, its complete ass. Traffic is soul crushing and it is a soulless concrete jungle.

Central Texas is pretty but Austin sprawl is destroying that. Big Bend is a treasure and Padre Island is nice if you can drive far enough down.

That's about it. For a state that big, that's not a lot of good good. Overall it gets a D.
I can't wait to finally see Big Bend. I personally love Texas west of D-FW...but I get that it is not for everybody. I love the Llano Estacado...but most people hate it.

Did you ever go to Palo Duro Canyon or Guadalupe Peaks?

Also, SoCar insiders reporting they're about to hire Kendal Briles as OC.

If Beamer brings Kendal Briles on the staff…. (247sports.com)
People don't understand...Heupels genius is not just scheme, IMO it is even more in teaching elite implementation and execution of that scheme...especially at the QB position.

There are several guys that run variations of that scheme, but nobody gets the results he has everywhere he has been since he was hired at Missouri.

Just got the confirmation I’ve been hired to a new job. Back to the 9-5 office life, just in time for the baby. I’ll make less money at first, but I think it’s important to have a structured schedule in my life right now so it’s worth it.
Congratulations!! Definitely wish you all the best!!

What I really can't stand about Beamer... the unnecessary celebration.

Remember that win against Kentucky?

He was crying, kissing his children and whooping it up like they had won the super bowl. Against Kentucky. The team everyone here had pegged as a fraud from the start. That win looks really good now, doesn't it?

Such a douche bag.
With UKs backup QB playing...🤣

Beamer is doing the patented B*tch Jonze move...By excessively celebrating mediocrity he is trying to subliminally lower South Carolina fanbase expectations.

Vols are not nice
In Williams-Brice
Helmets are fire
Cocks will expire
Beamer’s a clown
Cocks going down
Cocks’ O flaccid
D is Placid
Vols finna score
And score some more
Hey committee
Vols by Fiddy

This has been another mad rhyme, from Andrew Q. Bowser III.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back