Game Notes

RUTGERS

Roster
Schedule
Game Notes

Go Lady Vols!!!

374566_20220914_WB_TeamPhoto_KL_0004__1__20uiY.jpg

Last edited:
You wonder why Flo Hoops is only willing to let you take out a 29.99 monthly plan and have no plan for just this one tourney. I think they would do quite well just charging a 10 dollar fee for this one tourney alone cause after this tourney really wouldn't have any reason to use the rest of the month. I am going to use the broadcast this time as I think if you win the first game regardless of whether you win or lose the second game the third game is on ESPNU if your in the 3-4 game and ESPN if you are in the title game.

Reactions: Volfan1000
Our Nikki McCray (2x SEC Player of the Year 1994, 1995) is an assistant coach at Rutgers these days.

There must have been a huge exodus when Coach Stringer retired. They return only 3 players from last year. They brought in 3 transfers and 2 HS recruits.

I am surprised Rutgers doesn’t have a couple walk-ons just in case there are a couple injuries and foul trouble. None of their players should complain about lack of playing time. What is really surprising is that they have won about 3 games, even though those teams are very, very bad.

I am surprised Rutgers doesn’t have a couple walk-ons just in case there are a couple injuries and foul trouble. None of their players should complain about lack of playing time. What is really surprising is that they have won about 3 games, even though those teams are very, very bad.
8 is about really all you need. That will be one tested crew if they can manage to make the tourney.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Not to be eligible for this season.[/QUOTE Seens like they would add 1 or 2 walk-ons. Other option at semester might be to add an international player. Do they have 8 healthy now and others out with injury or only 9 on roster?

I think they had tryouts for walk ons, but I guess they didn’t have any takers

On paper, this game should be heavily in favor of the Lady Vols. We have the better players, however, everything will depend on KJH’s line ups and her and her staff handling the X’s and O’s To the advantage of the team. I believe that the ladies win this one by at least 10 points.

Notre Dame won the 2018 title playing only 6 players with only 7 on scholarship. But that may never happen again.
The value of maintaining a tight squad has become apparent the past few games…. (I’ll go take a shower. That sounds kinda like the Dark One)
On paper, this game should be heavily in favor of the Lady Vols. We have the better players, however, everything will depend on KJH’s line ups and her and her staff handling the X’s and O’s To the advantage of the team. I believe that the ladies win this one by at least 10 points.
Gamblin’ large there, Boo?

VN Store

Back