Game Thread: (11/12) Lady Vols vs. Rutgers

Anybody got any backdoors to see this game, besides paying the 29 bucks?
1960s-back-view-two-kids-boys-eavesdropping-peeking-through-door-ajar-sneaking-spying-privacy-mischief-curious-peeping-tom-j1066-har001-hars-risk-snooping-bw-schools-grade-high-angle-adventure-discovery-mischief-excitement-knowledge-sneaking-tom-rear-view-mischievous-opportunity-past-primary-spying-bad-behavior-peeping-conceptual-from-behind-ajar-curious-friendly-hidden-surveillance-secretly-anonymous-overhear-snoop-back-view-cooperation-eavesdropping-grade-school-juveniles-listen-in-on-peeping-tom-secrets-togetherness-black-and-white-caucasian-ethnicity-curiosity-har001-old-fashioned-2J83M3C.jpg

Massey has us winning by nine.

Crapolo! That means we are somewhat evenly matched. And, we won't be able to shoot a lick in that showroom thing they use for a gym. Today.....we need to pass the point guard reins from Walker to Powell.

Crapolo! That means we are somewhat evenly matched. And, we won't be able to shoot a lick in that showroom thing they use for a gym. Today.....we need to pass the point guard reins from Walker to Powell.
Again with the gym. What's wrong with the gym ?

I hope we can get through the game without injury. I fully expect Rutgers will go physical.

Big time! They will push, shove, scratch, bite, trip, elbow, etc. Hope we put some earmuffs on Pissott, because you know they are furious with her leaving New Jersey. Bunch of cussing, trash talking, hooligans.

We are going to a fight and perhaps a basketball game will break out.

Big time! They will push, shove, scratch, bite, trip, elbow, etc. Hope we put some earmuffs on Pissott, because you know they are furious with her leaving New Jersey. Bunch of cussing, trash talking, hooligans.

We are going to a fight and perhaps a basketball game will break out.

Hooligans? Seems inappropriate, especially in light of the uproar over comments made about Key. I haven’t watched Rutgers this year but they have a new coach, Coquese Washington, and her teams traditionally play less physical with a focus on offense. I know the Scarlet Knights were physical and defensive minded under C. Viv.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Hooligans? Seems inappropriate, especially in light of the uproar over comments made about Key. I haven’t watched Rutgers this year but they have a new coach, Coquese Washington, and her teams traditionally play less physical with a focus on offense. I know the Scarlet Knights were physical and defensive minded under C. Viv.

Ok, fair enough. Maybe they changed styles. Under Stringer, it was always a brawl.

So $30 to watch this game. My question is. Will it cost more to watch the game than the Lady Vols have turnovers?

VN Store

Back