‘23 NC DL Daevin Hobbs (Tennessee commit)

Good grief. What I meant by that is I don’t want MPemba going to UGA. I want him at TN. So if we get Hobbs but lose MPemba to UGA I think that’s underwhelming.
I think you need to look up what underwhelming means. Losing MPemba to UGA simply sucks. Getting Hobbs whether we get anyone else or not is not even close to underwhelming.

I think you need to look up what underwhelming means. Losing MPemba to UGA simply sucks. Getting Hobbs whether we get anyone else or not is not even close to underwhelming.
Not to stick my nose in, but we are talent challenged on this roster in several areas. I want all the studs we can get on either side of the ball. Finishing with just one of these guys is a plus, but we need em both in a bad way. Finishing second in recruiting for individuals is losing and to get his close with a kid we badly need only to see him go to UGA would be very disappointing. Gotta start winning our fair share of these type battles.

Reactions: VolNash17
raw

Not to stick my nose in, but we are talent challenged on this roster in several areas. I want all the studs we can get on either side of the ball. Finishing with just one of these guys is a plus, but we need em both in a bad way. Finishing second in recruiting for individuals is losing and to get his close with a kid we badly need only to see him go to UGA would be very disappointing. Gotta start winning our fair share of these type battles.
Agree that losing M'Pemba would be disappointing. That does not mean the same thing as underwhelming, especially when you pair your statement with getting somebody like Hobbs.

If our happiness hinges on shutting out UGA, Bama and Florida in recruits we’re pursuing? We’re doomed for despair for eternity. How about baby steps? Kentucky and SC no longer being viable threats? Walking before running stuff.

VN Store

Back