‘23 NC DL Daevin Hobbs (Tennessee commit)

I actually think Rico walker over M’pmeba as well and not just because he’s going to Ga most likely. That senior film is something and he’s just as much of a freak imo

Walker has had a dominating senior year. The staff has been extremely high on him all along. Would love to see it work out where he ends up here.

On the VQ podcast, AP said the Vols are in a good spot. Rob Lewis jokingly asked him to put a percentage on UT’s chances. AP said, “no percentage. I don’t think that’s fair when you talk to these kids.”

In other words, the story is written, the video is filmed, Hobbs is a Vol.

Lol. “Fiddy/Fiddy” Price acting like he doesn’t give percentages.

On the VQ podcast, AP said the Vols are in a good spot. Rob Lewis jokingly asked him to put a percentage on UT’s chances. AP said, “no percentage. I don’t think that’s fair when you talk to these kids.”

In other words, the story is written, the video is filmed, Hobbs is a Vol.
Yup, basically said he was a Vol without saying he’s a Vol.

We begin with Daevin Hobbs, who will announce one week from today at 5 pm at his high school. Georgia has made a run but as we have continued to say, nothing suggests that Tennessee still isn’t the team to beat for the Concord, N.C. native. Hobbs once held it against the Vols that they were slow to offer when they were the team he liked the most early in his recruitment before the offer.

That slowly changed as Rodney Garner and Josh Heupel started to work on him late in the summer and this fall. His time on Rocky Top for the Florida and Alabama games put the Vols ahead and it certainly feels like they remain in a great spot.
-VQ

I know rankings don’t matter and all that…but Rivals should be doing their update soon and I would expect a huge jump for this guy…they’ve hinted at it along with Leacock and Matthews…they also mentioned Conyers as a guy who might move up some…

Add in Davis, Carter, Ramil and Keith and this will be a solid 8-10th placed team in the rankings…those kind of classes are more than enough for us to be a playoff contender when you factor in how awesome our staff is at the rest of the game (S&C, player development, X’s and O’s, etc.)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back