Vandy and aTm equals

Has there been a team so overhyped and then just embarrassed themselves this badly before?

Doubtful but last year's Florida team would be close.

They barely lost to Bama, blasted us, and their hype train was getting going after they barely lost the SEC championship the previous year. They promptly lost the majority of the remainder of their games. They beat Samford (Sanford?) I think late in the season but gave up like 600 yards. Coach got fired. Pretty much all the worst parts of the Bible come to reality

Has there been a team so overhyped and then just embarrassed themselves this badly before?

No, I mean A&M had the #1 recruiting class of all time last year, didn't they? They were a legit playoff contender to start the year and won't make a bowl instead. Heck they may not win a 5th game

Reactions: BigBear1995
Doubtful but last year's Florida team would be close.

They barely lost to Bama, blasted us, and their hype train was getting going after they barely lost the SEC championship the previous year. They promptly lost the majority of the remainder of their games. They beat Samford (Sanford?) I think late in the season but gave up like 600 yards. Coach got fired. Pretty much all the worst parts of the Bible come to reality
I just remember everyone was jumping on the A&M train with their big recruiting class. They were ranked #6 basically just on that hype alone

The ATM fans can’t even react anymore. I reckon Jimbo didn’t even have a press conference last night.
That said, there are no seniors on that team. the danger of those five star recruits is still there for now.

Reactions: BigBear1995
The ATM fans can’t even react anymore. I reckon Jimbo didn’t even have a press conference last night.
That said, there are no seniors on that team. the danger of those five star recruits is still there for now.

You mean a large cache of transfer portal nominees?

Tennessee needs to set up a satellite campus in College Station to raid that class

Reactions: Tnslim1

VN Store

Back