Week 2 CFP - Vols ranked 5th

Ha! We’re in perfect spot. No way the OSU/UM loser stays in front of us. TCU will lose and so will Oregon. We will be the 3 seed.
Yup no way The Big 10 gets two teams in and SEC only gets one if we only have 1 loss. Now if LSU handles UGA in the SEC Championship they may leap frog us. I think it's BS because we stomped them in Baton Rouge but it would be hard to keep the SEC Champ out of the playoffs

Last week: "this team is the best in the country"
*loses to their new #1"
"Oh now they're actually worse than osu, Michigan and tcu, because reasons"
Tenn is being penalized for not beating a 3rd top 10 in 5 games.
The old "they can't help who is on their schedule" argument that they give teams like OSU or Clemson is BS because they penalize teams that actually have a really hard schedule.

We need to win by 4 TDs minimum each of these upcoming games to show we still got it. We would be safe if TCU goes down and the OSU vs UM game is a blowout. TCU is our biggest need to drop. Little worried about Oregon or any 1 loss pac 12 champ tbh if the previous situations don’t come to fruition.

Reactions: vol94 and oz615
TCU will not be in the playoff. Even if they go 13-0.

Lol. If Bama is 10-2, our win is still very much a good look. If LSU is 10-2 or 9-3 our win still looks very good.

And quit crying about TCU and Clemson needing a loss. Clemson is going 13-0* TCU is irrelevant

0-2 (Clemson losses and TCU in) and so fast. I’ll assume you were just drinking heavily after the game, which I empathize with

VN Store

Back