'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Georgia Pregame/Game Thread

Yes. IMO, their D has not be tested at all. IMO, this comes down to our D getting some stops.
Absolutely, if we get 2 or 3 stops we win. I really think if we get to the mid 40's we win..........I fully expect us to be in the 50's and I don't believe they can outscore us if we do. I just don't see them getting to 50 on us.

I'm loving this right now, because we've been having to search for and talk ourselves into a path to victory in these games for so many years. Now, I'm not even concerned. If we show up and play our game at a high level, we'll win. If not, then we won't.

I wear pessimism as a protective cloak. 50 years of Vol fandom makes me realistic, and I believe this is going be a tough game. If we get up by two touchdowns via some quick strikes, I think it's over. We win going away. We seem to pour it on people without looking back in that situation. But if it stays close, just trading TD's without stopping them, we do not have the advantage.
@Woodrow Call age, outlook and Woodrow Call makes us new best friends. Mostly Woodrow Call to be honest. Just call me Gus

VN Store

Back