'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Georgia Pregame/Game Thread

How we feeling about 24 hours before kickoff? I’ve honestly felt better about this game throughout the week.
I just went to the GA board and they had their picks as well as several picks from national media. I could not believe that all but 5 picked GA. It was like 30-5 in their favor.

What in the world are they seeing?

Vols roll tomorrow. I'll be surprised if it isn't a blowout tbh.

Ga is not going to be able to run the ball against us. For Ga to win Stet will have to outperform Hooker. And he can’t
Anything they do on defense, we will have an answer for. I would say Small will have a big game and Hooker will have to spread it around. Going to come down to limiting mistakes and executing.

Anything they do on defense, we will have an answer for. I would say Small will have a big game and Hooker will have to spread it around. Going to come down to limiting mistakes and executing.
People are talking a lot about our offense too. What about theirs? If they can't run the ball, what are they going to do? All they have is Bowers. He's elite of the elite. But he isn't going to be enough to beat us in a shootout. They don't have Bryce Young.

I just went to the GA board and they had their picks as well as several picks from national media. I could not believe that all but 5 picked GA. It was like 30-5 in their favor.

BuT teNNesSee AInt SeEn a TeAM like JaWjA!

It's amazing how so many people seemed to forget about Tillman.

Hyatt has been really good but, he can't physically take over a game like Ced.

Hyatt is breaking records but half of his output has been scheme. I mean they just aren't covering him lol

Let's hope that continues and Tillman gets back to dominating.
Blinding SPEED is a "physical" factor...pretty huge actually. I'm sure it's not a matter of them CHOOSING to not cover him...they just CAN'T.

lol

How we feeling about 24 hours before kickoff? I’ve honestly felt better about this game throughout the week.
tombstone-curly.gif

Blinding SPEED is a "physical" factor...pretty huge actually. I'm sure it's not a matter of them CHOOSING to not cover him...they just CAN'T.

lol
Oh most definitely, but still, several of his TD's the safety just starts chasing instead of playing cover 3. Then against UK they just didn't cover him.

I mean he's great, bur Cedric you can just throw it up to him and he'll get it and he runs by people.

I wear pessimism as a protective cloak. 50 years of Vol fandom makes me realistic, and I believe this is going be a tough game. If we get up by two touchdowns via some quick strikes, I think it's over. We win going away. We seem to pour it on people without looking back in that situation. But if it stays close, just trading TD's without stopping them, we do not have the advantage.

I agree to a point, but because this is such a big game with all eyes on it, GA is going to come out the first half playing lights out... we will have to stay calm and keep it close until the second half-- I think we flex then and get a good lead. This isn't the Mizz or Kent St game where no one cared and they came in sleep walking... they will be ready for us... but they won't be able to handle us for four quarters...

Reactions: UTJoe
I wear pessimism as a protective cloak. 50 years of Vol fandom makes me realistic, and I believe this is going be a tough game. If we get up by two touchdowns via some quick strikes, I think it's over. We win going away. We seem to pour it on people without looking back in that situation. But if it stays close, just trading TD's without stopping them, we do not have the advantage.
1665415717864.gif

Sounds like the AL game.

VN Store

Back