Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were just talking about how long we’ll be able to sit next to each other at the game!
My best friend is a UGA fan. He came over Monday with his son trick or treating and I said 'hey, you wanna watch the game Saturday? I promise I'll be good either way!"
He looked at me with this very unsure expression on his face and said "I'll let you know"

He's legit worried and doesn't think he can handle losing with me there.

Made me feel like a million dollars!😎🍊

Just because we need to move on from all the cancel culture discussion:

acid_picdump_45.jpg

My best friend is a UGA fan. He came over Monday with his son trick or treating and I said 'hey, you wanna watch the game Saturday? I promise I'll be good either way!"
He looked at me with this very unsure expression on his face and said "I'll let you know"

He's legit worried and doesn't think he can handle losing with me there.

Made me feel like a million dollars!😎🍊
Y'all can watch the games with other people? Hell, I dont even watch with my wife, I lock myself in my mancave lol.

I actually don't think he will. I think he will do what they have been doing all year and is working pretty well.

If they sit back, then we are going to have to run on their front, he will be planning to stop our running game with as few defenders as possible. UGAs talent up front makes that very possible.

It is what I would do....either that or what Narduzzi did.
Make **** up and claim you won?

Coach Rodney Garner on Vol Calls –

“This program, I don’t keep any secret about it. This program is very special to me. When I came to UT, when coach Fulmer gave me the opportunity to come here in ’96, Kim and I got married when we got here. Bri was born here. We had some really good times here. Even though we were here for a short period of time it was a place that was very dear to us. Bri was born at Fort Sanders. She had a congenital heart defect. They flew her via life support over to Vandy. We were there for two weeks. It was just the Tennessee family, how they supported us and embraced us. It just made this place so special. Even though I didn’t play here this place is very dear to me and that’s one thing I try to share with my guys every day, that this place is special and we’re blessed to be here. I came back, when coach Heup talked to me, he was talking about the possibility of hiring me, I told him I just wanted to be a part, play whatever small role I could in just trying to get UT back to the elite status where it belongs.”

Coach Rodney Garner on Vol Calls –

“This program, I don’t keep any secret about it. This program is very special to me. When I came to UT, when coach Fulmer gave me the opportunity to come here in ’96, Kim and I got married when we got here. Bri was born here. We had some really good times here. Even though we were here for a short period of time it was a place that was very dear to us. Bri was born at Fort Sanders. She had a congenital heart defect. They flew her via life support over to Vandy. We were there for two weeks. It was just the Tennessee family, how they supported us and embraced us. It just made this place so special. Even though I didn’t play here this place is very dear to me and that’s one thing I try to share with my guys every day, that this place is special and we’re blessed to be here. I came back, when coach Heup talked to me, he was talking about the possibility of hiring me, I told him I just wanted to be a part, play whatever small role I could in just trying to get UT back to the elite status where it belongs.”
dear 9.5 lb in your manger let these guys stick around

Stupid logic. It’s either okay or it’s not. Okay for one group and not for another is also stupid. Try again.
Who has the right to tell a demographic on what is or is not appropriate for that demo? Some women call each other b$tch...I'm not a woman so I wouldn't casually call my woman that...even though her and her friends call each other that.

I'm not in that demo, so I stay in my lane. The problem is you have these arrogant overlords thinking they can tell a demographic what to call each other. You can't...if you do, face the consequences without whinning and crying bout it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back