Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright fellow vols and huntin brothers, I dislocated my shoulder today (sucks) and leave for a bow hunt Friday. Any recommends on cross bow? Ravin or 10 points? Thanks and freakin Go big orange!!! I’ll have my UT stuff on my truck driving thru Georjunk!!
I'm interested in any info myself. I'm looking to by one myself next year. my son (11) wants us to start bow hunting next year and I am terrible with a bow so I'm looking too. From what I've heard from different people around here they tend to like 10 point pretty well.

Let’s go boys.
R.48c52dd05681c6068567a95c2cb70e48

Just thankful georgia has Stetson Bennett and not Bryce Young. Without Bryce Young, we beat bammer by at least 14.
While I agree about not having to deal with Young...SB IS VERY ANNOYING to play against. And he does Bruce young type things.

There's a lot of reasons I think we can win this game. That stetson Bennett is not good enough, in any way shape or form is not one of them. He's good enough.

That said... He's put the ball in harm's way a little bit lately and if we can get a turnover, or two.... Awesome.

I'm 49 and the first game I remember is going to the liberty bowl to see us play the citadel. I was around 7? 82 Bama was the first game I remember watching on tv.

I feel like this is the second time I've been able to be a around for the climb up there ladder.

Don't take it for granted. This is fun. You keep it fun by enjoying it for what it is. Not what it isn't.

Go Vols
I'm fiddy and this is the year of Vols by fiddy. Call me VFiddy or VDiddybyfiddy, any hoo colonoscopy next month.

Alright fellow vols and huntin brothers, I dislocated my shoulder today (sucks) and leave for a bow hunt Friday. Any recommends on cross bow? Ravin or 10 points? Thanks and freakin Go big orange!!! I’ll have my UT stuff on my truck driving thru Georjunk!!
I have a Barnett whitetail and love it.

While I agree about not having to deal with Young...SB IS VERY ANNOYING to play against. And he does Bruce young type things.

There's a lot of reasons I think we can win this game. That stetson Bennett is not good enough, in any way shape or form is not one of them. He's good enough.

That said... He's put the ball in harm's way a little bit lately and if we can get a turnover, or two.... Awesome.
Nobody does Bryce Young type things. Bennett is ok, but nowhere in the same galaxy as Young IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back