Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not keeping up with UGA this year". . . yeah right. Just doesn't want you to know how heart-broken he's gonna be when we drop 50+ on them and ruin their season.

Would love to knock them out of the SECCG & CFP. Bama can at least get a rematch with us. UGA will have to live with it until we do it again next year. Their meltdown would be heaven on earth!
UGA's resume will be pretty gosh darn weak if they don't beat us.

We tried that. He just kept crying. Ended up laying him on me while I was propped up so we could all get some sleep. He could at least go 3 to 4 hours that way. Found out when he was a teenager he had something called Barrett’s esophagus which must’ve caused a reflux problem. He had trouble on and off until a teenager when they found it and operated. So don’t always assume they are just spoiled.
that's miserable.

Ive suffered through GERD my entire life. It isnt fun.

I think it’s hilarious that they think crowd noise will affect us. This game will be similar to LSU. We are trending at the right moment & this defense is the healthiest it’s been all year. We have depth at corner now and you can’t scheme against it now because of the Kentucky game.. it’s like another wrinkle Coach Hype through out there.

Anyone else on board with Wright receiving more snaps than Small now? He’s been that dude recently.
Games go threw the secondary now.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
I think it’s hilarious that they think crowd noise will affect us. This game will be similar to LSU. We are trending at the right moment & this defense is the healthiest it’s been all year. We have depth at corner now and you can’t scheme against it now because of the Kentucky game.. it’s like another wrinkle Coach Hype through out there.

Anyone else on board with Wright receiving more snaps than Small now? He’s been that dude recently.
I’d actually like to see more snaps for Sampson if he’d learn how to block a little for Hooker.

We took turns holding our first born all night long until she was about 6 months old. We finally decided we couldn't do it anymore. We laid her down one night and sat on the couch and cried as she cried and screamed for about two hours. The next night was a little less. And so on for about a week or two. She will be 18 soon and the crying is about different things now.
My firstborn would cry the minute she was laid down. We were so sleep-deprived by the end of the first week. I remember finally falling asleep on the floor by her crib while holding her hand. Sometime soon after, we found that she liked to be swaddled snuggly. She would only cry if she could break out of the swaddle. She would always try though.

My son was the complete opposite. Unless he was hungry or needed to be changed, he was asleep. He was completely sleeping through the night after maybe 6 weeks. It's funny he's our early riser now. The rest of us like to sleep in.

Didn’t anticipate having to ignore folks this week. Not sure why anyone would come in here when we’re 8-0 and try to find something to complain about.

I don’t have time for that. I’m going to enjoy this week.

Went trick or treating in our neighborhood north of Atlanta tonight. My 5yo and 7yo boys had their Vols’ jerseys and helmets on. I was obnoxious with my UT gear. It was a blast.

I’m wearing my dobbnail boot t-shirt all week. Wore it to church yesterday and had it on for trick or treating today. It will be ripe come Saturday, but it’s worth it.

Vols - 45

Home team - 24

My son dressed as a Tennessee football player. Several people gave him extra candy if he would say, "Go Vols!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back