Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now do Saban.

baldsaban.jpg
Oh my gosh this guy did my taxes.

I just wanted to bring attention to the phenomenal things NIL is doing for our players, program, and community.

It really is an opportunity to crowd source the power of VolNation and turn it into a tangible benefit for all.

I signed up for the Volunteer Club through Hyatt's link for a very small monthly fee. He gets some of the cash money he deserves, and I got this sweet little packet below.

McGrath did something similar with $$$ going to (I think) the children's hospital.

If you haven't done so yet, I encourage you to participate.

View attachment 505678

Patiently waiting for mine to arrive in the mail.

This weekend looks so good. The SEC slate alone is don't leave the couch worthy.
Ugh. I have drill that weekend. Likely miss first half. Note issue with YTTV's DVR. If you are out of your local area, you can't rewind DVR'd until live event is over. If said event is on a broadcast channel.

I actually stumbled upon this story yesterday. Fowler made the trailer trash comment, and ESPN refused to shoot Gameday at UTK for a few years after due to the response Fowler got. I think it wasn't until Rece Davis replaced him that they came back.

Then the ESPN dude digging into Fulmer's recruiting relentlessly and the university fighting ESPN over it. Dude had a personal vendetta against UT and wanted to see us burn, and ESPN was allowing him to do it.. nay, paying him... and giving him the platform. The NCAA started an investigation because of it, and the rumor is that Fulmer released all Bama's dirty laundry to stay out of trouble. Thus the deepthroat comment.
Nail on the head. And, I'm glad you said it, SV...not only did ESPN give him the platform, they paid him for it. It was relentless, to the point, as you said, the NCAA started sniffing, leading Fulmer to do what he did.

Have you ever read the "deepthroat" article? Farrey is one of the biggest fcko's to ever live.

I was under the impression that Levis used his legs more, but judging by those numbers that doesnt seem to be the case. Plus getting sacked all those times probably negates whatever yards he runs for.
He did last year. This year, their offensive scheme has him thinking so much and going through long progressions, that by the time he would normally have pulled it down to go, he’s getting sacked.

I feel like he's our guy...but I am most BVS about seeing what happens once the "new" wears off. Butch just imploded in year 5, Pruitt did it in year 3, Dooley never did anything so not sure it was a letdown or par for the course.

We've had a few things go right this year that's lead to us being ahead of schedule I think. LSU & Florida both falling off and breaking in new coaches...Bama basically coming in unprepared and Hooker being as good as he is and Hyatt having a monster bounce back year. Plus the OL just being so much better than most of us would have expected, no egos or divas in that group either and they are all wanting to win the best OL award. Don't care about individual awards whatsoever.
Someone feel free to chime in but I don't see any red flags right now with him. I mean he doesn't get blown out or make excuses. They've blown some big leads but they haven't quit. We can all see the talent disparities but I feel like for the first time in a long time we've got coaching and development. That's what has me hoping. I mean we were in every game last year and shouldn't have been. This year were winning those games that got out of our reach. Our lines on both sides have been major bright spots for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back