Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let it flow through you. I haven't lost not one single ounce of my hatred for them in almost 40 years. UGA and Florida hatred doesn't even begin to compare; and, that's saying something, because I hate those fcks with every fiber of my being.
For us "old timers", no one will ever trump Bama. We remember the past, and Bama will always be #1 in the rival category. Florida is a solid #2, but that didn't really come about until Spurrier. For the longest time, Georgia was more of an afterthought. It's really their recent success that has moved them up. Back in the day, I would have put Auburn above Georgia, but that changed when we went to divisions and no longer played them every year.

Lol..I don't know if I'd call that guy a "non Tennessee fan"..but he sure as heck may be a new convert.
Hes the definition of a fanatic. Refuse to cuss the whole game then starts cussing saban as the ball goes thru the uprights, a man after my own heart

For us "old timers", no one will ever trump Bama. We remember the past, and Bama will always be #1 in the rival category. Florida is a solid #2, but that didn't really come about until Spurrier. For the longest time, Georgia was more of an afterthought. It's really their recent success that has moved them up. Back in the day, I would have put Auburn above Georgia, but that changed when we went to divisions and no longer played them every year.
Georgia? Never heard of her.

Within a couple of pages, I went from liking this Pate guy to shaking my head at him. Ohio State is a good team, but week in and week out, I believe we are absolutely the tougher conference. They could be successful here, but they wouldn't dominate like they do in their conference. We should switch places with them for one season and let them play our schedule while we play theirs.

I predicted 48

See? This is the old BVS, negavol way of thinking. Anyone who predicted less than 50 against bama is in total Eeyore mode. 😁

insert blue font here.

Just couldn’t resist 😂

Vols are 7-0 now 😎

15-0 🤠

Next up: those kentucky wildcats. Don’t worry about any other game in the future. All focus on kentucky. When the Vols defense takes away their run game, can Levis handle the pressure? I don’t think so. I don’t think that he will even get the chance to have a personal best kinda day. It’s gonna be a nightmare for him and the entire kentucky fanbase. Remember when they used to chant wait until basketball season after losing to us? Well, they can’t even do that now. 😈

There are 6-7 programs in the SEC capable of going on a run similar to Alabama in the last 15 years, but if you ask a Bama fan, they think not. Not a bright bunch. Alabama is fortunate to have two of the greatest coaches of all time

So is Tennessee.

Only a few of us were here for the entire Neyland coaching era.

I am glad that y’all are getting to experience it with the Heupel coaching era! 🤠

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back