Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let it flow through you. I haven't lost not one single ounce of my hatred for them in almost 40 years. UGA and Florida hatred doesn't even begin to compare; and, that's saying something, because I hate those fcks with every fiber of my being.
You and I would be friends.
I hate UGA
I despise UF
But I loathe Alabama

These Bama fans have imploded.

312853039_867389311299051_1292826624626953849_n.jpg

312560861_10226363254021628_6353378594628189992_n.jpg
Jimmy Hyams said yesterday that Jaylen is not playing because of a broken hand he got for beating that guy's face.

I'm not saying anything against any of our coaches, right now, im enjoying the ride too much...

I'm just a huge fan of Arnett...and, would fire Banks in a heartbeat for him. Alright, that's as far as I'll go. 🙂
Yeah...he is good. Whatever it is he does..it works..sometimes, I still think it's weird that UK absolutely lit him up, but I think maybe the UK offensive system is just the kryptonite to that particular defense.

Reactions: SugarCC
I know A&M has all kinds of money, but Jimbo isn’t going anywhere. They would have to pay him north of $75 million to go away and who are they gonna get who’s better? What other coach who has won a national championship would go there?

By the way, I’m not bashing you. I’m just expanding off your comment.

I could easily see them going after Urban Meyer, and apparently, they have the money to do it with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back