Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found the Halloween candy stash at the house … Tootsie Roll Fruit Chews are a highly underrated Halloween candy. I share this information annually. Kitchen scramble for any dissenters. 🔪🧨
Even though I never have to dress up I always purchase way more candy than I know will be needed. More for self consumption.

I would love to pair a guy like Arnett with Heupel. Maybe our defense will get better, but I have nagging doubts about WM.
I'm not saying anything against any of our coaches, right now, im enjoying the ride too much...

I'm just a huge fan of Arnett...and, would fire Banks in a heartbeat for him. Alright, that's as far as I'll go. 🙂

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
LSU, Ok State, Penn St, SCar, Clemson all made huge points to emphasize their "best atmosphere in college football" for their games. They definitely felt us raise the bar.
Pate was on local radio here in SC last week saying he’s never been to a louder or more passionate atmosphere than Tennessee’s. Host asked if he’d been to Clemson, and pate said “yep.” And that’s it lol

I really want to play them again in the SEC CG. I want to put To’o To’o, Burton, that entire team, and that entire fan base in their proverbial graves. We didn’t play our best game, we were short many starters, and they had zero answers for us defensively. My hate for them is burning on high right now.
Let it flow through you. I haven't lost not one single ounce of my hatred for them in almost 40 years. UGA and Florida hatred doesn't even begin to compare; and, that's saying something, because I hate those fcks with every fiber of my being.

Pate was on local radio here in SC last week saying he’s never been to a louder or more passionate atmosphere than Tennessee’s. Host asked if he’d been to Clemson, and pate said “yep.” And that’s it lol
All these fanbases think their Gameday experience is crazy because they rock back and forth to Swag Surf at some point during the game

wooooahhhh!! 🔥🔥🔥

All these fanbases think their Gameday experience is crazy because they rock back and forth to Swag Surf at some point during the game

wooooahhhh!! 🔥🔥🔥
One more fun fact from the interview.. he also said it’s the only game he’s ever been to, or situation he’s ever been in period, that he was genuinely worried about his hearing lol

Pate has carried water for us for years, even when we were bad and he had no reason to. He is fair to every team tbh though, one of the best in the business right now.

Also, lol @ Clemson thinking that any atmosphere in their stadium could have equalled Neyland that night.

Pate has carried water for us for years, even when we were bad and he had no reason to. He is fair to every team tbh though, one of the best in the business right now.

Also, lol @ Clemson thinking that any atmosphere in their stadium could have equalled Neyland that night.
Host is Marc Ryan. He’s a Florida grad. Don’t know how we wound up covering Clemson and USCe in my no name town, but to each their own.

Reactions: BigOrange15
Didn't a guy just lose his job for being an idiot online?
Sure did, VN will get you no matter where you post lol. In less than a week , Bama guy has lost his job, Saban losing his demented mind and player getting caught hitting a girl and Tn took Dixieland delight from them and made them too ashamed to play it inside their stadium and as a state they are losing it. Makes me want to smoke another cigar and I do not even smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back