‘23 MO EDGE Samuel M’Pemba (UGA commit)

Not even remotely close to what he said this week on On3 update. Said UGA leads and Vols need to make up a lot of ground but this visit is the chance to do that.

Simmons say something different since then?
Wiltfong just said "trending UGA, but let's see again after the visit".

I can't find where Simmons said we lead, but that'd be nice.

All said, it's a great problem to have, but man is there a way to re-allocate some of our stud DE stars to say DT or ILb? Or we fixing to go with a 4 man pass rusher supercheetah formation? 😆

All said, it's a great problem to have, but man is there a way to re-allocate all our stud DE stars to say DT or ILb? 😅

He didn’t say we lead. I posted the vid. Said we have ground to make up and this is our shot to get him to hold off. Also mentioned he OV’s to UGA next week

He didn’t say we lead. I posted the vid. Said we have ground to make up and this is our shot to get him to hold off. Also mentioned he OV’s to UGA next week
Meh. If we don't get him, not sure it's a huge loss. Major tweener. Even VQ said "you get him on campus and then see where fits". Sometimes that's a clue for "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane". At the end of the day you need ballplayers, not just athletes...like Dee Beckwith.

But just the fact that he's IMG means I still want him for sure. Build that pipeline..get in Mauigoa and Tate's ears.

All said, it's a great problem to have, but man is there a way to re-allocate some of our stud DE stars to say DT or ILb? Or we fixing to go with a 4 man pass rusher supercheetah formation? 😆
😂😂😂 @ Super Cheetah. I think they’re probably fine with developing DTs and they’ve been recruiting LBs. I’m honestly good with whomever Garner wants/gets for the DLine. Our DLine went from ok to pretty good/Elite in Year 2 because of Garner.

Rivals.com - Weekend recruiting buzz: Ten biggest visits on tap

SAMUEL M’PEMBA to Tennessee
Georgia might be too tough to beat in M’Pemba’s recruitment as the Bulldogs look very good here, but the five-star defensive end might change his mind – or have a lot more to think about – following this weekend in Knoxville. It should be a phenomenal experience for all the recruits there, especially if the Vols keep it close or win the game, as coach Josh Heupel and his staff have clearly made Tennessee football exciting once again.

Ya'll are so silly.

I just spent 5 minutes trying to find the video. my YouTube is on autoplay and it was some video that came out TODAY (8-13-2022) that Simmons was talking to someone via face time.
SImmons was talking about Tate and M'Pemba being there this weekend. And he said people thought he was a Georgia lock, but that now he thinks the Vols hold an edge...

sorry I can't find it. I don't sit down and watch TV, unless its a show or college football game.
So I didn't "Like" it or anything like that that would help me remember the title.

There's like 50 "Bama vs UT" videos about the game this weekend.

Sorry to get you all riled up with no proof...
Well there's your problem your manifold is stuck and the carburetor is shot. We are in October, you're 2 months behind. Two fiddy, and I can fix it for you.

Ya'll are so silly.

I just spent 5 minutes trying to find the video. my YouTube is on autoplay and it was some video that came out TODAY (8-13-2022) that Simmons was talking to someone via face time.
SImmons was talking about Tate and M'Pemba being there this weekend. And he said people thought he was a Georgia lock, but that now he thinks the Vols hold an edge...

sorry I can't find it. I don't sit down and watch TV, unless its a show or college football game.
So I didn't "Like" it or anything like that that would help me remember the title.

There's like 50 "Bama vs UT" videos about the game this weekend.

Sorry to get you all riled up with no proof...
09ACB8BF-7618-445C-B6D8-DE75935AC2D5.gif

Meh. If we don't get him, not sure it's a huge loss. Major tweener. Even VQ said "you get him on campus and then see where fits". Sometimes that's a clue for "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane". At the end of the day you need ballplayers, not just athletes...like Dee Beckwith.

You mean guys like Bru McCoy? Five star athlete that played on both sides of the ball?

Or linebackers Beasley and Banks converted from safety and running back? Or DT Bryson Eason and DB Tamarion McDonald, HS teammates at linebacker? Or TE/SDB/RB/WR Princeton Fant?

Hey what about 247's #5 ranked Dual Threat QB, Jauan Jennings? I'm pretty sure athlete John Kelly was in that class too. Alontae Taylor, QB who was recruited to play WR and switched to DB was in a different class.

Last edited:
You mean guys like Bru McCoy? Five star athlete that played on both sides of the ball?

Or linebackers Beasley and Banks converted from safety and running back? Or DT Bryson Eason and DB Tamarion McDonald, HS teammates at linebacker? Or TE/SDB/RB/WR Princeton Fant?

Hey what about 247's #5 ranked Dual Threat QB, Jauan Jennings? I'm pretty sure athlete John Kelly was in that class too. Alontae Taylor, QB who was recruited to play WR and switched to DB was in a different class.
Speaking of Bryson Eason-how much has he played this year?

VN Store

Back