2023 Recruiting

Probably ADR to LSU or SC wonder if she made the visit this past weekend to SC
Someone said her visit to SC "did not go well". Unless something drastically changes it doesn't appear she will be a gamecock.

LSU worries me the most right now based off the latest reports in terms of competition.

Last edited:
Someone said her visit to SC "did not go well". Unless something drastically changes it doesn't appear she will be a gamecock.

LSU worries me the most right now based off the latest reports in terms of competition.

I would tend to agree, since there have been no booms or chirps, which both Staley and Harper have used in the past. I'm not aware of Mulkey tweeting anything out before commitments.

I would tend to agree, since there have been no booms or chirps, which both Staley and Harper have used in the past. I'm not aware of Mulkey tweeting anything out before commitments.
Kim tweets but not until after the recruits announces themselves. She doesn’t tweet things out prior from all the commitments to her that I’ve seen.

Rosario just posted pics from her visit with SC. Odd that she hasn’t posted the LSU one but she did for her other visits…
curious if she goes back to visit NC

Well the photos she posted say otherwise looks happy to me lol
Now what Mike Robinson and another 247 reporter said… I’ll believe it when it happens though
what was said ?

LSU was never an option unless they dumped big time NIL money.

They gave Williams over a 100K plus that’s the only way they can land recruits with Kim’s troubled history and being a bad person

Reactions: JohnnyPayne
Uhm Nope it was ... try again though 😂

Someone here called it , but it she really a big time top recruit though ? And how will she mix with Janiah Barker ? She's all but sure to be their next Chennedy Carter , Give me the ball and get out the way type player. Great for a college program not so great in the pros if your not able to adjust as a team player with older and more proven stars something Carter has struggled with her first 3 years in the league.

LSU was never an option unless they dumped big time NIL money.

They gave Williams over a 100K plus that’s the only way they can land recruits with Kim’s troubled history and being a bad person
Is this factual ? They gave 100K to a freshmen !!! * Woah * that's a lot of dough and a lot of expectation . I've seen Angel Reese's twitter shes trimmed down a lot , im not sure how that will help LSU defending the post but she's definitely lost weight and most likely gained quickness to show and prove shes a SF/PF type instead of Center. Somehow she always ends up playing Center by seasons end regardless though . Anxious to see how Mulkey uses her because her game does not fit the normal Mulkey style of dump it to the post and everybody crash and bang the boards.

It’s coming LSU or SC gut feeling maybe Kellie and Crew can get her back for another Visit for Alabama Game but I’m not feeling the Vibe in my gut or hopefully that’s just gas lol…
Im hoping it is too , but idk if its the board or just the secrecy seems the momentum has slowed for Tennessee and ADR with her most recent visits . Most here thought Tenn would be her last before her decision. As usual most were wrong now the fans who had high hopes have become "prayers and wishful thinking" .

Is this factual ? They gave 100K to a freshmen !!! * Woah * that's a lot of dough and a lot of expectation . I've seen Angel Reese's twitter shes trimmed down a lot , im not sure how that will help LSU defending the post but she's definitely lost weight and most likely gained quickness to show and prove shes a SF/PF type instead of Center. Somehow she always ends up playing Center by seasons end regardless though . Anxious to see how Mulkey uses her because her game does not fit the normal Mulkey style of dump it to the post and everybody crash and bang the boards.

A close friends daughter plays with her in AAU and they discussed with others openly what they got after she committed. I sorta get it, you have the #1 recruit in the country in your own backyard, losing her would honestly be a major blow to a coach trying to build up a program. Landing recruits like that are important for many reasons but there is domino effects in how it rubs off on other recruits. TN has landed some outstanding talents over the years and many top kids also wanted to join in to create something special.

Until ADR announces we should be hopeful.

A close friends daughter plays with her in AAU and they discussed with others openly what they got after she committed. I sorta get it, you have the #1 recruit in the country in your own backyard, losing her would honestly be a major blow to a coach trying to build up a program. Landing recruits like that are important for many reasons but there is domino effects in how it rubs off on other recruits. TN has landed some outstanding talents over the years and many top kids also wanted to join in to create something special.

A close friend of yours who's daughter plays with her . So the word travel from the daughter to your close friend to you ?

I thought it was more than that, but maybe that is what is left after fees and taxes. Pretty sure the deal exists for all 4 yrs.

A close friend of yours who's daughter plays with her . So the word travel from the daughter to your close friend to you ?
Her mom Latonya Williams discussed her decision about her commitment. Mentioned massive NIL deal (100K and other local deals), stay close home to family and they grew up LSU folks. That said I don’t think she goes to LSU if Fargas was still there.

She was always going to play for Kim as she had been going to Baylor for years before she left for LSU but they did everything to make sure she stayed home.

Supposedly she was down to Duke and LSU. Lawson is a heck of a recruiter. The jury is still out as of now as a HC but she has really been working it on the recruiting trail

Her mom Latonya Williams discussed her decision about her commitment. Mentioned massive NIL deal (100K and other local deals), stay close home to family and they grew up LSU folks. That said I don’t think she goes to LSU if Fargas was still there.

She was always going to play for Kim as she had been going to Baylor for years before she left for LSU but they did everything to make sure she stayed home.

Supposedly she was down to Duke and LSU. Lawson is a heck of a recruiter. The jury is still out as of now as a HC but she has really been working it on the recruiting trail
I hope Kara can put it together, because she got a lot of talent in last year and that team just imploded. With the talent that Duke had last year, they should have been competing for a top 3 finish in the ACC last year. and instead finished 10th.

VN Store

Back