Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the Braves played great the last 3 months, but losing a 10.5 game lead is the definition of a collapse lol

I mean it was a 10.5 game lead and the Mets blew it. Then they immediately got it back to 7.5 and blew it again lmao. So really it was 2 big leads they blew. NY went to ATL with a 1 game lead, only needed to win 1 game and still got shoved in a locker. There are some collapse ingredients here. Had Max, Jake and Bassit lined up perfectly too.

Go Braves

Last edited:
I mean it was a 10.5 game lead and the Mets blew it. Then they immediately got it back to 7.5 and blew it again lmao. So really it was 2 big leads they blew. NY went to ATL with a 1 game lead, only needed to win 1 game and still got shoved in a locker. There are some collapse ingredients here. Had Max, Jake and Bassit lined up perfectly too.
Yeah a complete utter shitshow. I mean I thought it was in the bag having Degrom and Scherzer throwing 1&2 but am I surprised they choked it off? Not at all🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: TennacJed
Well Gents (and ladies), it's done. After 8 years of sales pitches, and resorting to nagging at times, ive done it. Successfully got a person who absolutely detests Mini Vans, to love Mini Vans. The wife is officially Soccer MomView attachment 497003

Never thought I'd want a minivan. But me and the lads took a few through SD, Montana and Wyoming and they were the most comfortable long drives and rides I've experienced.
Definitely looking forward to buying one when I have kids.

One last thought on the LSU game. On offense, the biggest concern I have is protecting the QB. I think LSU is just going to come after Hooker all game and try to force negative plays, holding penalties, and turnovers. Protect Hooker and the offense will have a good day. Their defense gives up big plays, but they're good at pressuring the QB and forcing turnovers.

On defense...stop the run. That's the strength of the defense and if that's failing, then the defense is in serious trouble. LSU isn't a great passing team, but they have some weapons and they'll make some plays through the air against a questionable secondary. I don't think they can rely on consistently moving the chains throwing the ball, so stopping the run is critical to keeping their offense from scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back