Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that don’t know the driving rules of a 2 lane roundabout deserve jail

For those that don’t know and want to avoid mrMet State Penitentiary:
- Right Lane: turn right or go straight through
- Left Lane: go straight, left, or opposite the way you came.

Can anyone explain this roundabout, though?

bb5613b4f80cd286eba1c7419330e6bd.jpg

Robbie Ashford and Auburn's terrible receivers went for 337 against LSU. We will feast, they won't be able to keep up. Just take care of the football.
LSU's QB is ok. He's not good under any pressure and is not good as a drop-back passer. Good for running, hitting backs out of the backfield, in the flat, and looks for the tight-end a lot. . .

If Bama loses here and we beat them, we could make the playoff even losing to UGA and not even winning the East.

Okay let me adjust your thinking just a little.

When we beat bama, no way in effing hell are we losing to uga. Sweep the East so that there’s no doubt in anyone’s mind that the Volunteers are to be feared.

Oh and destroy whichever SEC West team that has the misfortune to win that division.

Need I say it? Oh hell yes!

15-0 🤠

Doc's wife is a TAMU alum. She probably threatens to make him watch those yell leader guys to get her way....

Ha, that’s hilarious.
Going to a TAMU game, the chanting of the entire crowd is kinda cool. Too organized for me.

However, the raw emotion of the crowd at Tennessee is beyond words. Our crowd erupts wit berserker level animosity. The shear decibels generated is indescribable to others.

Welcome to at least 100 pages behind.

I couldn’t take it anymore and jumped to the present this morning.
I really like all the football conversations… so refreshing compared to the dark ages and Tennessee’s 4 horsemen of the apocalypse (k/d/j/p). If they can’t kill our spirit and take our Volunteer souls, then no one can.

15-0 🤠

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back