Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I've been with them for at least 12 years but I think it's been longer than that. I've always had good customer service with dish
That is about how long I have been with them, I will never go back to cable. I have only had to call customer service 1 time and that is it. I have satellite for our motorhome and dish anywhere I can watch it no matter where I am. My step daughter does all the streaming and she is paying as much as we are.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
UK has called a super conservative game on offense. Are they doing that bc the OL is terrible? Will they do that vs us or will they attack our weakness and let Levis sling it around?

We’ll find out what they think is worse - their OL vs our front 7 or Vols secondary vs an at least competent QB.

Either way I don’t see them stopping our offense.

Someone posted a video that some found interesting. I greatly enjoy Texas Hold Em poker. I’m simply stating that you are often quick to call something dumb just because you don’t like it or understand it. I promise a lot of people on here have little to no interest in some of the things you post and choose to just move on rather than comment. No offense intended to you personally but I think clarifying that point mattered to as i would want someone to do the same for me. People having different options and interests is what makes this world tolerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back