Volnation annoying sayings and pet peeves

Negative Nancy's
Rod Wilks jokes
We make back up QBs look like Heisman winners
Check my stats
Fans of other teams who are allowed to join this site just to troll
Next year is the year
Butch gets whoever he wants
Fans who believe that games of previous years actually matter in the current year

Well...

The only thing worse is the excuse making that "we weren't prepared" for a QB that had never taken a snap in a college game.

Last edited:
I had made a few jokes on this thread and wasn't going to post anything serious ..

You reminded me of the one thing I truly can't stand. That is the absolute worst.

fnoNjd3.gif

Well...

The only thing worse is the excuse making that "we weren't prepared" for a QB that had never taken a snap in a college game.

Maybe but you know as well as anyone we don't make backup QBs look THAT good. I mean there have been occasions where a backup has come in and looked great. But it's not like every backup that comes in absolutely shreds us. Some think Treon Harris came in and beat us last year. Look at his stats for that game, they were terrible. It's just getting old hearing it is all I am saying.

Maybe but you know as well as anyone we don't make backup QBs look THAT good. I mean there have been occasions where a backup has come in and looked great. But it's not like every backup that comes in absolutely shreds us. Some think Treon Harris came in and beat us last year. Look at his stats for that game, they were terrible. It's just getting old hearing it is all I am saying.

Well, they didn't do squat until he came in.

2013 UF and 2001 SECCG also come to mind.

Well, they didn't do squat until he came in.

2013 UF and 2001 SECCG also come to mind.

They still didn't do squat after he came in. We beat ourselves.

Like I said there have been some instances, but nowhere near enough to justify fearing backups.

"We're back"...when we were not....it's okay to say it now though...cause guess what?.. we are and i'm really looking forward to this season!

Reactions: PowerT83
I think my biggest pet peeve on here is, "well, we've never lost 8 games in a season!"

Who focuses on what you lose? People focus on what you win. As if losing 7 games is a reason to celebrate...

I've been a Vol fan since I can remember (late 70's) and I had never heard of this until UT started losing 7 games in a season.

I just hate it when folks post binary ascii characters and it stinks to just have to go and figure it out...

01001000 01101111 01110111 00100000 00100111 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101101 00100000 01010110 01001111 01001100 01010011 00111111

Unless you figure it out! Come on folks...it's sort of a puzzler for you.

Free Binary Translator - Translate Binary Code to Text Then Back to Code

How 'bout them VOLS?

Does I win?

calling someone 'friend', in lieu of their name.

IE, 'ok, friend.'

Also, 'have a blessed day.' annoys the piss out of me. I'm sugary nice, I walk around blessed.

One last thing, 'take it easy, kid.' (this is actually me wanting to just quote Tombstone).F980694B-3718-4245-B040-9A2E1030E693.gif
CC65DB61-E601-485D-8FE1-990179BC8DDD.gif

calling someone 'friend', in lieu of their name.

IE, 'ok, friend.'

Also, 'have a blessed day.' annoys the piss out of me. I'm sugary nice, I walk around blessed.

One last thing, 'take it easy, kid.' (this is actually me wanting to just quote Tombstone).View attachment 495724
View attachment 495725

Ok, friend, have a blessed day and take it easy..............................KID!

What are some of the most annoying and oversaid things on here that we say?

Mine are : I don't care what we wear just win baby. Could care less if we came out in hot pink dresses and crimson helmets just win.

I'm not a Wooer but people complaining about people wooeing in Rocky top is kind of silly. Isn't Peyton a wooer?
People that say “We need to focus on this week’s opponent, instead of looking ahead” as if our thought process affects the players and/or the outcome of the game.

VN Store

Back