Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your not supposed to taste the cinnamon. When you taste the chili, you’re supposed to notice something different without noticing it’s cinnamon. If done right, it can enhance the chili. I should know because I run a kitchen for a living.
Applebees?

What?!? He whipped tf outta him and that same momentum took the back of his head to the turf. That's a harsh impact.
Just didnt look "loss of all motor skills" intense. Definitely hard enough to cause a concussion though. Sure there will be a full investigation into all this, hope dude plays again.

You may be right. But there is a reason they were investigated and everyone not in the Miami training room is saying it was a concussion. There have been 30 doctors that have come out and called bs on the “back spasms” they tried to pass it as. He should not have been allowed to play
Of all the doctors that I know, not one is comfortable giving a diagnosis without actually seeing the patient. Be wary of ones that are. Doctors observed him this week and last. Take it up with them and Tua himself.

Of all the doctors that I know, not one is comfortable giving a diagnosis without actually seeing the patient. Be wary of ones that are. Doctors observed him this week and last. Take it up with them and Tua himself.
I have always been taught not to play with head injuries. I’ve seen first hand what really bad ones can do. I just don’t think if it was ever a question if his brain was ok, he should have been allowed to play. If there’s one thing you don’t play around with it’s brain injuries

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I have always been taught not to play with head injuries. I’ve seen first hand what really bad ones can do. I just don’t think if it was ever a question if his brain was ok, he should have been allowed to play. If there’s one thing you don’t play around with it’s brain injuries
I don't disagree. But diagnosing via tv isn't a great method. if he did play with one last week, the independent doctor should be fired. It's his or her job.

I watched the second half

Then I guess you missed the part at the start of the 2nd half when the TV crew had the doctor who is part of the announcement crew talk about it. He said if there was any resemblance of a concussion in the testing by the independent doctor after the stumble then it wouldn’t matter if he passed or not, he wouldn’t be playing. That means he passed every test. He then said that the stumble 100% could have been caused by back spasms.

All I’m saying is unless you’re a doctor that was in the room, saying that “anyone with a brain knew it was a concussion”, when there was an independent doctor in the room that knows more on the subject then you ever could is just a bit extreme.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Then I guess you missed the part at the start of the 2nd half when the TV crew had the doctor who is part of the announcement crew talk about it. He said if there was any resemblance of a concussion in the testing by the independent doctor after the stumble then it wouldn’t matter if he passed or not, he wouldn’t be playing. That means he passed every test. He then said that the stumble 100% could have been caused by back spasms.

All I’m saying is unless you’re a doctor that was in the room, saying that “anyone with a brain knew it was a concussion”, when there was an independent doctor in the room that knows more on the subject then you ever could is just a bit extreme.
Read post above you. I now admit I was overreacting a bit

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back