Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I’ve had my fair share of that too. It doesn’t start with an F (although Fire is in the name) but you know what’s a much better tasting version?

JDTF%20Bottle%20shot%20on%20Black_2.jpg

That is the only Jack I can drink without absolutely just forcing myself. I find JD (and most bourbons and Tennessee whiskeys) to be wayyyyy too sweet and syrupy for my tastes but the cinnamon really changes the the flavor profile into something much better.

Reactions: SoilVol
Better than Kesling and I can’t even understand what they said.

Spanish speaking sports announcers are great. You don't have to understand the language to know what they're saying. They've got a great broadcast tradition, imo. Listen to a clip of a futbol game when a team scores a goal and you'll be amazed.

Like seriously, as a professional in this business... how can you write that crap and think people are going to believe or agree with you? Kansas is a good team, but saying they have a better resume than an SEC team or even UT that has beaten 2 ranked teams... pathetic...

Like seriously, as a professional in this business... how can you write that crap and think people are going to believe or agree with you? Kansas is a good team, but saying they have a better resume than an SEC team or even UT that has beaten 2 ranked teams... pathetic...

He does it so people will talk. He’s in show business, not truth business.

I was in my first year of my PhD program at Virginia Tech in the fall of 2020. Hendon's last year at VT. My roommate at the time works in the athletic department and travels to every VT game with the team.

I got some inside scoops on things for a bit. When Hendon Hooker transferred to Tennessee I was excited. Hendon was well known for being an incredible young man and good person. Highly intelligent. Highly motivated. Everyone should want a roster full of Hendon's.

There was a lot of misconceptions about why he left VT. As any VT fan will tell you, it's because Justin Fuente is an idiot. Though that's true, he "lost his job" because he was dealing with an injury and Covid that really set him back that fall. Then Fuente basically told him Burmeister was the future.

Thankfully we have VFLs (Bryce Thompson and Emmanuel Moseley) who love Tennessee despite being in two different coaching staffs. Hendon committed to Tennessee, not Pruitt. I'm glad he's a Vol. And I'm glad he showed everyone he can throw further than 30 yards😂

You get morbid about it, we had hurricane parties in Louisiana, one tropical storm we all got our lawn chairs out and sat in the street and drank until we had to go in the house lol.. Ike and Gustav my butt left
I was born and raised in Florida. We definitely look insane to people outside of hurricane areas

I don’t wait for it to get cold. I make my first batch opening weekend of CFB and most Saturdays until football is over. End the evenings with a fire in the pit outside as well. My kids and I say it’s the season of F’s. Football, family, friends, food and fires.
Fighting in WaHo parking lots, Flipping off Bama/Flo/Ga/Kentucky fans, Fishing, Fshooting animals, and Sex.

I think that covers a lot of the "F's"

LOL at Vandy.
Speaking of Candy, got super excited today when I got a call from my largest AB beer distro, and they told me they were getting bought out by a guy in east Tn! Thought sweet, finally some perks I’d want and a way to get tickets.
Looked them up, and the owner is a Candy grad and heavy athletic supporter!!! Eff me!🤦‍♂️

I think Heupel is less than pleased with the secondary. Something has to change. They’re not that untalented to be so bad
Agree , I am not buying the narrative that I seen posted on VN about that T Banks schemed this D to let AR beat us with his arm. Our secondary is just that bad. We seen the same thing in the Pitts game, Solvis had almost 300 yds before he got hurt. I dont think too many people is buying the story that Heup or Banks went into this game saying let AR try to beat us with his arm. Once any DC seen AR going off like that would adjust to slow it down but that did not happen. VN can blast away at me but Banks nor Willie is the answer. Secondary is just bad, they do not even attempt to look for the ball and go back when Willie was here with Butch, his DBs never looked back for the ball.

Agree , I am not buying the narrative that I seen posted on VN about that T Banks schemed this D to let AR beat us with his arm. Our secondary is just that bad. We seen the same thing in the Pitts game, Solvis had almost 300 yds before he got hurt. I dont think too many people is buying the story that Heup or Banks went into this game saying let AR try to beat us with his arm. Once any DC seen AR going off like that would adjust to slow it down but that did not happen. VN can blast away at me but Banks nor Willie is the answer. Secondary is just bad, they do not even attempt to look for the ball and go back when Willie was here with Butch, his DBs never looked back for the ball.
I said after when he was being hired this last time that he wasn’t the answer. Agree with your statement

Reactions: tnvols72
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back