President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I asked one time and the profit per gallon was very minimal. 10 cents or less per gallon for most gas stations. In reality, that small profit probably mostly goes to upkeep of the gas pumps.
Fir most gas stations the profit comes from the convenience store the gas is just the hook to get people in. My neighbor years ago owned two and outlined their gas profits for me when I inquired about how profitable selling gas was.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Fir most gas stations the profit comes from the convenience store the gas is just the hook to get people in. My neighbor years ago owned two and outlined their gas profits for me when I inquired about how profitable selling gas was.

When Exxon owned their c-stores the call out requirements for repairs were 4 hours for the car wash and beer cooler, 6 for heat and air and 12-24 for the gas pumps. That tells you where they were making the money.

When Exxon owned their c-stores the call out requirements for repairs were 4 hours for the car wash and beer cooler, 6 for heat and air and 12-24 for the gas pumps. That tells you where they were making the money.
4 hours for the beer cooler????? Is this when they were Esso?

I’m actually confused by how you stated that. Pumps are repaired 24/7 while the beer cooler was less important?

I’m actually confused by how you stated that. Pumps are repaired 24/7 while the beer cooler was less important?

No, if you were the beer cooler or car wash vendor you had 4 hours to respond to a work order. Tank and pump guys had between 12 to 24 depending on the problem.

I hadn't kept up with the news today. This really isn't a good look at all.

That man is an idiot. Of course, this was known before.
I’d be worried if anyone with any credibility actually said it. Since it’s just puddin head we know nobody believes it.

And if we really DID do it we deserve to be crucified on the world stage.

Reactions: Orangeburst
56 GOP Members Beg Their Colleagues To Do Anything To Stop Biden’s Destructive Agenda

Fifty-six congressional Republicans are urging their colleagues in the House and Senate to vote against a wasteful, stopgap spending measure that would fund the federal government — and a number of Democrats’ wasteful wish-list items — through the middle of December.

In a letter sent to his Republican colleagues in the House of Representatives, Texas Rep. Chip Roy explained how Congress’s current spending habits are “fueling rampant inflation and funding the Biden administration’s radical agenda,” which includes “empowering authoritarian bureaucrats at agencies like the IRS and FBI, implementing open-border policies that are threatening [American] communities, imposing COVID-19 mandates that shut down schools,” and “forcing [U.S.] military service members out of their jobs, and advancing self-destructive energy policies.”

56 GOP Members Beg Colleagues To Help Stop Biden's Agenda

VN Store

Back