President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

SIAP but I am pretty sure the gas stations dont set the prices for the fuel. I have been told they dont profit a bit from gas sold, it's just the snacks that they profit.
I can’t help but laugh at the notion of Tammy Joe down at the Circle K is setting the gas prices.

Who are the idiots coming up with this stuff?

Reactions: norrislakevol
SIAP but I am pretty sure the gas stations dont set the prices for the fuel. I have been told they dont profit a bit from gas sold, it's just the snacks that they profit.
Not entirely true.

However, the ones that do profit are enjoying a very minimal profit. You are correct in that they make the overwhelming majority of their money selling snacks and items of convenience.

Our demwitted President and his faithful followers (like EL, LUTH, etc) WANT you to believe the gas station owner is this rich white guy wearing a MAGA hat that’s just sticking it to all these poor people at the pump. That they could easily drop their prices by several dollars on the gallon. It’s a flat out lie! If all agreed to a zero profit model, the customer would save roughly 25 cents per fill-up. And Biden should be ashamed of himself for continuing to blame his ineptness on everyone else.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Not entirely true.

However, the ones that do profit are enjoying a very minimal profit. You are correct in that they make the overwhelming majority of their money selling snacks and items of convenience.

Our demwitted President and his faithful followers (like EL, LUTH, etc) WANT you to believe the gas station owner is this rich white guy wearing a MAGA hat that’s just sticking it to all these poor people at the pump. That they could easily drop their prices by several dollars on the gallon. It’s a flat out lie! If all agreed to a zero profit model, the customer would save roughly 25 cents per fill-up. And Biden should be ashamed of himself for continuing to blame his ineptness on everyone else.

When was the last time guy actually paid for anything?

Not entirely true.

Again, heading into the elections he's more focused on a made up character of MAGA then issues surrounding the country. But again this is what you get when you elect a President that was protected by a manufactured virus and a basement.

It's the economy, stupid- Carville.

Reactions: VOLS INC.
The really sad part of all this is the dumba$$ sheep are gonna continue to vote democrats. I hope everyone of them freeze their butts off and starve.
After these last 18 months and they still vote in favor of crime, weak economy with projections of layoffs looming because of the market and housing market about to be unstable then that’s on them.

Reactions: dovervolz
Not entirely true.

I asked one time and the profit per gallon was very minimal. 10 cents or less per gallon for most gas stations. In reality, that small profit probably mostly goes to upkeep of the gas pumps.

VN Store

Back