'24 MO WR Ryan Wingo (Texas commit)

24 is about to be an all time great UT class. Heupel is on the precipice of building something very special.
It could be! I love how we’re attacking our weaknesses in the secondary. Would like to see us do the same on OL but we’ve got some guys returning who haven’t fully developed so I’m ok with only taking 2 or 3

We taking more OL. We after the top players @ every position. And the above poster who mentioned '24 was right. It will be epic. Winning on the field will determine how epic. These upper echelon kids need to see Tennessee win against the schools we are recruiting against. Like last Saturday...

We taking more OL. We after the top players @ every position. And the above poster who mentioned '24 was right. It will be epic. Winning on the field will determine how epic. These upper echelon kids need to see Tennessee win against the schools we are recruiting against. Like last Saturday...
Have to think we’ll be a major destination in the portal as well. Getting some young disgruntled corners that are buried on the depth chart at Georgia and some OL from Bama would be nice

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Have to think we’ll be a major destination in the portal as well. Getting some young disgruntled corners that are buried on the depth chart at Georgia and some OL from Bama would be nice
like Brandon Turnege :rolleyes:?

Nah, we need to beat those guys in recruiting. Not take their hand-me-downs.
The Alabama CB we have committed chose us over UGA.
We need more of that.

like Brandon Turnege :rolleyes:?

Nah, we need to beat those guys in recruiting. Not take their hand-me-downs.
The Alabama CB we have committed chose us over UGA.
We need more of that.
Turnage isn’t a corner. He’s a star/nickel. Of course we need to beat Bama and Georgia in recruiting, but that’s not going to happen on a consistent basis until we get a couple of wins over them. For us to take another step forward next season to close the gap on them we need corners that are ready to play now. Gibson and Matthews are great prospects, but they’re still only going to be freshman next year. We need a few guys that can make an immediate impact. We don’t necessarily need All Americans/first round picks at corner. We just need ones that are better than what we currently have

Turnage isn’t a corner. He’s a star/nickel. Of course we need to beat Bama and Georgia in recruiting, but that’s not going to happen on a consistent basis until we get a couple of wins over them. For us to take another step forward next season to close the gap on them we need corners that are ready to play now. Gibson and Matthews are great prospects, but they’re still only going to be freshman next year. We need a few guys that can make an immediate impact. We don’t necessarily need All Americans/first round picks at corner. We just need ones that are better than what we currently have
Right now, that is exactly where Turnege is. look at the depth chart.

How are we going to going to beat those guys when we take all their guys that weren't good enough to play for them?

Think about that...

VN Store

Back