'24 MO WR Ryan Wingo (Texas commit)

Right now, that is exactly where Turnege is. look at the depth chart.

How are we going to going to beat those guys when we take all their guys that weren't good enough to play for them?

Think about that...
I haven’t seen him on our program depth chart yet this year. Also just because someone is sitting behind a first round draft pick doesn’t mean they’re not good enough to make our defensive backfield good enough to have a chance to beat either. Alvin Kamara couldn’t get on the field at Bama, but had we had this current staff coaching the 15 and 16 team we would’ve beat Bama and won the SEC both years

Turnage isn’t a corner. He’s a star/nickel. Of course we need to beat Bama and Georgia in recruiting, but that’s not going to happen on a consistent basis until we get a couple of wins over them. For us to take another step forward next season to close the gap on them we need corners that are ready to play now. Gibson and Matthews are great prospects, but they’re still only going to be freshman next year. We need a few guys that can make an immediate impact. We don’t necessarily need All Americans/first round picks at corner. We just need ones that are better than what we currently have

Don’t worry @LittleVol knows football but nobody else does 🙄🙄

Right now, that is exactly where Turnege is. look at the depth chart.

How are we going to going to beat those guys when we take all their guys that weren't good enough to play for them?

Think about that...

Hadden came from Auburn then JUCO.

“A lot of people were saying the game-day visits get crazy, so I was kind of thinking about it. But I didn’t know it was going to be that crazy,”

“The atmosphere was, like — it was nuts. It for sure got real crazy. It was just fun to be at. Good game to watch, also. It was a great experience for me.”

“I already liked them quite a bit, just because of how they put their receivers in (position) — like, one-on-one situations,”

“They spread their receivers out so they only can do solo’d up. They can’t double-team anybody.

“I really have high interest in them because of what they did with Cedric Tillman. I think he had, like, three catches or something like that before they got there, and then he came out with, like, 1,000 yards or something like that. It really put them up there, just because I’m like, ‘Sheesh. If they can do this to a receiver like that, what situations can they put me in?’ and stuff like that.”

“Before the game and stuff like that, their messages aren’t really as in detail,”

“But what I got out of it was, ‘Just watch these receivers, and then just see if you can picture yourself in this offense and what we do with our receivers.’

“And I watched the offense, watched the receivers, watched number 11 — (Jalin) Hyatt — and I watched (No.) 15, Bru (McCoy). I watched him to just see how they kind of utilized him, see what routes they were doing — kind of just seeing the way they’re getting their receivers ready for the next level and stuff like that.”

“They’re on the right track, for sure,”

“I think they’ll have a great season, still beat a lot of people and stuff like that.”

“Hyatt, he had a game versus Pitt,”

“He was doing real good. I know that Ced, I think he got the game-winning touchdown (at Pitt). But Hyatt, he was doing real good that game. I think the Bru dude was doing good, also, (and) the tight end.

“I know Ced got, like, a lot of targets (at Pitt) — I think, like, 15 or something like that. But I knew it wasn’t going to do too much, and they were going to just move it around to other people.”

“I know I’m going to Arkansas this week,”

“Not sure about next week. After that, I’m going to Notre Dame versus Stanford (on Oct. 15). I think, after that, I’ll be at Penn State.

“And then I think I’m going to a Michigan game, maybe — Michigan and Michigan State. I think I’m going to Ole Miss.”

“I’ll try to visit Tennessee again — spring, winter, something like that,”

“Probably the spring, maybe the summer. If I don’t take an official (visit) there — because I haven’t been thinking about that — but if it was, like, a possibility I don’t take an official there, I’ll get an unofficial up there or something like that.”

Tennessee is well positioned with some of the best 2024 prospects in America. One of those recruits is St. Louis (Mo.) University 247Sports Composite five-star receiver Ryan Wingo. Several programs are coming hard for Wingo including the likes of LSU where he'll visit this weekend, Texas A&M, Oregon, Notre Dame, Michigan and Penn State among others, but I believe the Vols have set the tone in this recruitment at this point in the process.
Wingo loves a Tennessee offense that ranks No. 1 in total offense, passing offense and passing efficiency offense at this point in the season.
-Wiltfong

LFG

Wow. ‘24 is about to be incredible
feeling better.................................?
200w.gif

VN Store

Back