Any updates on Tillman?

Told yall Keyton could hold it down. Now lets get Tillman back for LSU and make them cover BRU, Hyatt, Keyton and CED

We’re not, but it’s no insult to Tillman to acknowledge that WR is one of the deepest positions on the team.

Definitely the deepest with only the dline having an argument. My only statement was the difference in talent between Tillman and his backup (keyton) was the largest on the team besides qb and I said I could see an argument for right tackle. Alot of ppl saying I'm wrong but offering no answers per the volnation manual.

He had surgery this week
Excuse me.
Are you saying that Tillman had surgery this week on his ankle?

on Edit: never mind, I just saw your earlier post on this. That sucks so much.
am I allowed to say it…why can’t we have nice things?

Excuse me.
Are you saying that Tillman had surgery this week on his ankle?

on Edit: never mind, I just saw your earlier post on this. That sucks so much.
am I allowed to say it…why can’t we have nice things?
Wish him a fast recovery. Sucks though for sure

Told yall Keyton could hold it down. Now lets get Tillman back for LSU and make them cover BRU, Hyatt, Keyton and CED
If I were making a guess here, I would say he probably will miss at least LSU, Bama and UT Martin. That gives him 4 weeks recovery. I'd target the UK game for his return. If he's not ready by then, I'd hold him until Missouri. Hate to sound like I'm waving the white flag against those mangy mutts, but realistically, we're not likely to threaten the dawgs in Athens. Of all the players to have injured, Hooker and Tillman were the ones I feared the most.

If I were making a guess here, I would say he probably will miss at least LSU, Bama and UT Martin. That gives him 4 weeks recovery. I'd target the UK game for his return. If he's not ready by then, I'd hold him until Missouri. Hate to sound like I'm waving the white flag against those mangy mutts, but realistically, we're not likely to threaten the dawgs in Athens. Of all the players to have injured, Hooker and Tillman were the ones I feared the most.
I believe he could be back by UK. If all goes well with the procedure he had

Definitely the deepest with only the dline having an argument. My only statement was the difference in talent between Tillman and his backup (keyton) was the largest on the team besides qb and I said I could see an argument for right tackle. Alot of ppl saying I'm wrong but offering no answers per the volnation manual.
I wouldn’t be surprised if we have bigger drop offs at a number of positions across the defense. Safety seems like a potential one as well. It’s hard to judge that across position groups though because some positions just have more impact on the game. But there’s positions on D where our backups are much worse at their positions than keyton is at WR and defense is all about weak links.

VN Store

Back