Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we DO blow it tomorrow, I’ll be convinced that the only thing that will fix the mental block will be realignment and getting Florida off the yearly schedule. Because I’m convinced the only way we lose is if we’re too tight and therefore make too many mistakes.

But we’re not blowing it because they team is soft and full of sissies and Heupel gonna trick ol’ Billy with his mind.

A lot of issues to fix in a week.

Unless Tennessee never leaves the locker room I don’t see a way Florida keeps it close the numbers just aren’t there

If we DO blow it tomorrow, I’ll be convinced that the only thing that will fix the mental block will be realignment and getting Florida off the yearly schedule. Because I’m convinced the only way we lose is if we’re too tight and therefore make too many mistakes.

But we’re not blowing it because they team is soft and full of sissies and Heupel gonna trick ol’ Billy with his mind.
There is no mental block with Florida…. Just bad coaching/administrations In years past.

I want Shane Beamer as SC’s coach for as long as possible.

Edit: also, I think Chadwell takes another job this offseason. I don’t think SC would make a move until next year, at the earliest.

Don’t be shocked if you start to hear GTech rumblings with Chadwell once Collins is officially canned.

Haven’t you heard that it’s Sanders or bust at Tech?

Our defense has been pretty stout against the year even dating back to last year. Not worried.
Outside of one bust at Pitt, teams are averaging 1.7 ypc against us. That one bust accounted for half their rushing yards. And all they did the second half was try and run the ball.

Gators on 3 picks Vols-Fl. 3 out of 5 picked Florida to win. They seem to believe that they can run at will against our defense.

Gators Online Gameday predictions: Florida vs. Tennessee

Yah. That entire group is less that 50% on their picks for the year. The homers that picked UF ranged from:

"History plays no part in this game, however I know the history here..."

"I think our QB won't look like he has so far..."

"Maybe their defense will suck. I believe in miracles."

Yah. That entire group is less that 50% on their picks for the year. The homers that picked UF ranged from:

"History plays no part in this game, however I know the history here..."

"I think our QB won't look like he has so far..."

"Maybe their defense will suck. I believe in miracles."
You're exactly right. They had no real reasons. they believe that AR will show up this game. They believe that they can run at will against us. Why? No clue. They believe Hendon will struggle against them. Why? Who has Hendon struggled against?

The fact is, the only people who can beat TN this weekend is TN. We are far superior to them. The only question is if we will pee down our leg like we always do against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back