UF Game Visitor List

I mean that's an insane list. Two bigtime 23 OVs, a handful of new 23 names on the board in Carter, Longwell, Keith and Dixon; literally dozens of 4 and 5-stars from the 24/25 classes, including a BUNCH of the top QBs in the 25 class; also, importantly, a lot o these dudes have been here already for camps and/or Junior Days, so this is a big step for us in their recruitment.

Just a massive weekend all around for the program - team needs to take advantage on the field...

Is Madden coming with Nico?

Yes. Both are here.

Huge that Jordan Matthews is here with Conyer and Gibson. Call my cynical but I still find it hard to believe we’re gonna land an elite corner from Baton Rogue, that is an LSU legacy that LSU wants.

So getting him back here makes me feel more confident.

Yes. Both are here.

Huge that Jordan Matthews is here with Conyer and Gibson. Call my cynical but I still find it hard to believe we’re gonna land an elite corner from Baton Rogue, that is an LSU legacy that LSU wants.

So getting him back here makes me feel more confident.
Is Matthews actually an LSU legacy or did his dad just attend school there? Because I think there’s a big difference in the 2

Reactions: Smokey19rt

Boo Carter, KingJoseph Edwards, and Daniel Calhoun are not 5* on any service or composite from what I can tell. Why lie about something so easily researchable?

All great players, ranked high, and there are tons of high level recruits visiting. No need for them to make things up.

Boo Carter, KingJoseph Edwards, and Daniel Calhoun are not 5* on any service or composite from what I can tell. Why lie about something so easily researchable?

All great players, ranked high, and there are tons of high level recruits visiting. No need for them to make things up.

I was just thinking the same thing. Seems weird to lie. Social Media is a hell of place.

Not sure why Boo is on there but KingJoseph is like top 15 so I'll take that as a 5 star.

Beamer gave them the list.

VN Store

Back